3. 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗕𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

Kelly's POV

I awoke in my apartment, the sun seeping through the curtains. How did I get here? And what did I do?

Oh, yes. I had a bit of a brake down, and before that totally embarrassed myself in front of the media. Fabulous.

Don't you just love morning amnesia? Yes. I do, because the amnesia isn't the problem here, waking up is.

I sit up and take a sip of water, then I look over at the stone cold and empty bed. Can you tell I fucking hate waking up? Want to know why? Because it reminds me how lonely I am.

I'm a depressing shit.

Suddenly I hear something which catches my attention, so I get up grab a robe from the door and put it on, open my bedroom door and follow the noises.

They led me into the kitchen, where I saw Eric cooking "Oh, hello Kelly! I was going to bring you breakfast." He said enthusiastically, damn, I wish I could return his enthusiasm.

"Thank you." I sigh gratefully. I go up to run a hand through my hair, but instead of feeling my usual silky smooth hair, I feel hair which is matted and sticking out left, right and center. Fuck, I didn't brush my hair.

This may not be a big deal, granted. But to me it was the end of the world, I looked like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards, and yes I also know bed hair is normal, but mine is like ridiculous.

"Yeah, you might want to run a brush through that hair Kelly, a bird might land in it."

I give Eric the finger, while he laughs, and I walk back to my bedroom and brush my hair.

Once checking in the mirror if I look up to standard. I head back to where Eric is located, where now a cup of tea had appeared out of nowhere.

I really don't give this man enough credit.

I just wish that it wasn't him giving me tea and making me breakfast. Still, I appreciate it, in thanks I gave Eric a pat him on the back, I sit down at the breakfast bar and watch him.

Then, Eric turns to me and says "Kelly, there's a party tonight wanna come?"

No. "I don't know, party's aren't my thing, I'd rather sit here and drown in my depressed state."

A smug smile appeared on Eric's face. Oh god, what? "Kelly, Kelly, Kelly... sorry, did I make it seem like you had a choice? You have to go, they have requested your presence."

"I hate you you know that?" I said defeated. "Who's party is it anyways?"

Eric hums softly before replying. "Queen's."

"The band?" Well, no Kelly. The actual Queen. I'm an actual dumb bitch. It's 8:30 am. Don't judge me.

"Yeah, their manager is a good friends with martin, Jim Beach I think is his name and as far as I know Martin mentioned you to Jim. So, he wants to meet you, and introduce you to the band and I think, the party is for the end of their tour for the 'The Game' album"