14. Captured In Print

Kelly's POV

Yesterday had honestly been the best day in a long long time, I had been genuinely happy being with Freddie made me feel free, made me feel normal which is definitely welcomed after being well known for so long.

When we got back from the mall after our milkshakes, Roger, Brian and John were still hanging around so we sat and chatted catching up and laughing telling life stories- it was a nice opportunity to bond with them, all of them were good guys it was nice to know them.

The boys left at around 8pm leaving Freddie, Eric and I alone, we watched a film then Freddie suggested I stayed the night which gave me a sense of relief because I was kind of nervous to ask that myself, I agreed as did Eric.

We stayed in a guest bedrooms which were rather nicely furnished but I expected nothing less from a man like Freddie Mercury.

I had a great nights sleep, the best I've had in a while actually, so good I actually ended up sleeping in for longer than I expected- I got up at 10:30 with for my is very very late but I found myself not really giving a shit if I'm honest.

When I dragged myself out of bed at 'lazy bitch' o'clock and went downstairs I found Eric in the kitchen making tea and cooking breakfast and Freddie sat on the sofa watching TV, I smiled when I saw him sat there and made my way over to him "Morning, Mercury" I smiled flopping onto the couch next to him.

Freddie looked over at me a large smile on his own face "Good morning, darling... you're rather late, you slept well I'm assuming?"

I nodded "I did, your beds are fucking incredible"

"Why thank you, I chose them myself"

"That doesn't surprise me... you have excellent bed taste" I murmured while nodding then towards the kitchen "I see Eric's slaving away in the kitchen, I hope he's cooking me some breakfast"

"We haven't forgotten you, don't worry your pretty little head... he's making a full English because why the fuck not? We were going to wake you up when it was done, neither of us wanted too though because you're apparently a misery guts when woken up against your will... we did heads and tails and I lost- so I'm thanking god at this current moment that I don't have to face your wrath... I'm sure I will eventually though"

I shook my head with my smile widening "I'm sure you will too... don't worry, I'm not that bad... I don't think so anyway- you can be the judge of that" Freddie went to respond but was interrupted by Eric making his entrance into the room.

"Ah, morning m'lady... I see you didn't need assistance in rising up from your slumber after all... I have made you breakfast, I hope it'll be satisfactory" the man announced in his finest posh butler accent.

"I'm sure it'll be just fine Mr Jones, now serve us and be on your way" I said back in my own best posh accent, Eric handed both Freddie and myself plates before running back into the kitchen and collecting his own plate, when he had it he re-entered the living room and placed himself on right side, as Freddie was on my left.

"This looks fabulous, Eric, dear" Freddie hummed "Maybe I should hire you to cook for me"

Eric laughed in reply "I'd try it before making that decision"

Freddie did as he was asked and immediately demanded that Eric be his full time cook, I found it rather cute actually... I'm so glad that Eric and Freddie get on with one another- Eric's my best friend and Freddie is becoming an important part of my life too- if they didn't get on it'd leave me in the shit.

For the time we were eating we discussed a few things like things we could do while I'm here, we didn't really think of an awful lot but never mind- I just wanted to lazy around today and maybe even tomorrow too.