6. Gone to long.

Freddie's POV

"Shit, I've been gone to long." I mutter to myself. I'm going to blame the boys for talking about how much they're going to make use of the free catering on our plane later.
I then scan the room and see Martin sitting at the bar.

"Martin! Hey, darling." I shout while jogging over to him.

Confused, he turns to me. I suppose he didn't think I'd talk to him, and I'm as shocked as he is, but I need to know where Kelly is.

"Freddie, what can I do for you?"

"Have you seen Kelly?" I say, trying my hardest not to sound desperate.

He nodded. "Yes, she left about 5 minutes ago."

My heart sank. "Left?"

"Uhuh, tired apparently. Sorry I can't help you mate."

I stand and give him a thank you, and walk back to the boys, my heart heavy. They notice this and Brian comments. "You okay?"

Do I look fucking okay???

"Yeah. I'm just peachy!" I screech. They all look at me, knowing not to say anything because In this mood I'll fuck some people up, I tell you.

"Can we go? Like now?" I demand.

"But Fred-" Roger begins.

"NO!" I shout and bang my fist on the table. "I. Want. To. Leave. Now."

I know I have anger issues, this woman does things to me.
So without any other comments everyone gets up and heads for the cars. I admit i could have handled that better, but right now, Kelly probably thinks i left her. Shit. Why? I was getting somewhere with the woman.

"Where we going?" The driver asked me. "The hotel, we have an hour or two until we need to go to the airport. I need to do something.." I put my hand in my pocket and grasp the small piece of paper with possibly my salvation on it.

Here goes nothing..
————————————-

As soon as we pull up to the hotel I open the door and sprint into the reception, much to the confusion of my band mates, I go straight to the lift, my head set on getting to my room as quick as possible.

"Bollocks..." I whisper as I run down the hallway, ans reach my door, I need my key, so I search my pockets and begin to panic. Please, I need to get in- Yes, thank god.
I feel the key and grab it and put it into the door, after a couple of attempts because I'm not going to lie I'm shaking like a bitch. Don't say a word... It's perfectly normal to be nervous when about to call a beautiful woman who I adore.

I sit on the bed and begin tapping my finger on my leg. Stop being a pussy and pick up the phone!
But, would she even be in? How far does she live from where we were? Oh- just try you silly prick.

I sigh, and begin to reach for the phone, then just as I'm about to touch it I chicken out and put my hand back to my lap. I huff in frustration.

"Fuck it..." I mutter under my breathe, I pick up the phone before I can think on it and dial the number in the paper. I hope this is a real number and not a fake.... Ofcourse it isn't a fake you twat! She wouldn't do that.

My insecurity was cut short when the call got through and the wait to see if she'd pick up begins.

The longer it rings the less hope I have that she will talk to me, just as I was about to give up when a voice came through the phone. "Hello?"