george #9 | college

George was never a very for school person. He'd much rather be out within a field with nothing but his camera. He didn't care much for girls, unless they were to photograph well. A big factor in that was his shy, timid, personality.

See George always kept to himself. Even as a child you could barely get two words out of him. He was always listening to music or photographing a bug. It's just how he was. His parents never understood why but they didn't question it.

When he went off to college he had a hard time picking a major. Sure he loved photography but all he was ever told was that it was a hobby, not a career. He decided to take a chance but not without criticism: his parents were mad when he told them. They told him he wouldn't get far with just a camera. George turned his back and persisted towards his dream.

In order to prove them wrong, George worked himself to almost a breaking point. He looked like a zombie going to class but oh boy was it worth it. He completed his first year in no time. George held a 4.0 the whole time. His parents were astounded. They laid off him for awhile after that.

It wasn't till that summer when he met you; You were biking around New York City when he spotted you. You were wearing cherry red shorts, a white short sleeved blouse, and a bow in your hair. He thought you were the most stunning girl he had ever saw. George didn't take a chance passing up meeting you: he flagged you down when you were looking his way.

When you made your way to him he said a slow, timid 'hello' and stuck out his hand. You looked at him strangely but took his hand into yours. "Why'd you flag me down?" You questioned. "I was wondering if you'd let me photograph you, it's for my college's portfolio" George asked nervously. You nodded and posed for him. He took a few shots and held up a goofy thumbs up. "Thank you" you said shyly "Gotta a pen" you questioned shortly after. He nodded and handed it to you.

You grabbed his hand and scribbled your number down. "Call me when your portfolio goes in. I wanna hear what they think, cutie" you said with a wink.

That was the day George Harrison had fell for a girl. The girl was you.

-

Sorry for writing so much George plots! Hope you enjoyed anyways —