10|| Sleepless Nights

-Nighttime-

Areum's POV:
I'm lying on my bed... While crying... Thinking about my feelings for Yeonjun, of course... Then I put my earphones and listened to my favorite song while crying...

My heart is endlessly down on the ground. I'm afraid of everything around me... Everyone says that I'll be happy when I fall inlove... But it's only when I see your back that I feel love like that...

If it was you, how would that feel? If all these crazy days, become yours as well. If I were you, I'd just- I'd just love me...

I already know that you've given me no answer.. I know very well the meaning of answerless answer... But I'm still lingering around pretending not to know.

Do you know how I'm doing these days? I can't sleep comfortably, I can't even bare to swallow anymore...

As much as I look towards you, I become more and more desolate, do you know? Even though it feels like I'm dying, even though there's no hope in you coming back, even though you are looking somewhere else..

I don't think that I can let you... Go...

*guys... The lyrics of this song is sung by Blackpink Rosé in "King of the masked singer" the video above...* -a/n

~~~

Yeonjun's POV:
I'm in my office... About to write a letter for Areum... Anyways, I just keep those letters in my drawer... I started writing...

Areum,
How are you doing? I miss you... I want us to meet each other again... Anyways, I really wanted to tell you that someone in my office has the same name as you, she also resembles you... And it feels like I'm with you whenever I see her...

If it was you... How would I feel? I'd be happy of course.... Wanting to see you so much... I wanted to tell you... Do you know how I'm doing these days? Well, these years? I can't sleep comfortably... Thinking about how to apologize about what I said to you before...

Still miss you... Hope we meet again...

-Yeonjun