27|| Our Happy Ending

15 years later
.
.
.
.
.

It's been 15 years since Yeonjun and Areum got married.. They already have a daughter named Hayeon... She is 2 years younger than Eunsoo who is already 15 years old..

They grew up together and were very close as if they were real siblings...

Areum: "Hayeon-ah! Eunsoo-ah! Time to eat breakfast..."

Hayeon: "Arraso eomma! Oppa let's go!"

The two teens ran and sat on the chairs meant for them..

Yeonjun: "Good morning love.."

Areum: "Goodmorning love.."

While eating
.
.
.
.
.

Hayeon: "BTW, eomma.. You said you were going to tell something to Eunsoo oppa.."

Yeonjun: "Aigoo.. Our Hayeon has a good memory.."

Eunsoo: "What is it uncle? And aunty?"

Areum: "Your dad is going to pick you up today.."

Eunsoo: "Is that real aunty? Then I will get to finally see my dad.. Ah, does that also mean that I will be seing my mom too?"

There was a short silence..

Areum and Yeonjun don't know how to explain about Ahjin... Well she killed herself 5 years ago..

.
.
.

Yeonjun: "Well.. I think you're old enough to know this but.. Your mom... Commited suicide.."

Eunsoo: "I understand.."

Hayeon: "Oppa.. Don't worry.. I know that your mom may be gone but.. You have a dad.. And WE are also your FAMILY.."

Eunsoo: "Thanks Hayeon.. You're a great sister to me also.."

Areum: "Now let's finish eating.. We will be seeing your dad today.."

time skip>>

Areum: "Oh.. He is here.."

Yeonjun: "He's early.. I guess he's excited to see you Eunsoo.."

Hayeon: "You and your dad looks the same.."

Eunsoo: *chuckles* "Same with you and aunty Areum.."

Yeonjun: "Eunsoo-ah, aren't you going to your dad?"

He then ran to his dad and hugged him really tight..

Seok: "You're such a grown up.. Eunsoo-ah.."

Hayeon: "Annyeong haseyo.. I'm Choi Hayeon.. Uncle Seok.."

Seok: "I see, you look like your mom.." *smiles*

Yeonjun: "Stay at our place for a while Seok.."

Seok: "Thanks Yeonjun.. Especially you, Areum.. For keeping your promise and for taking care of Eunsoo.. I'm really grateful.."

Areum: "You don't have to thank me.. I just did what I need to do.. And we're friends, after all.."

Time skip
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sunset is really beautiful..

The kids were with Seok.. Areum and Yeonjun together at the bay...

Yeonjun: "You know what Areum.. I never knew that we would go this far... I thought that when we lost each other it's the end of everything but... I just can't believe we're now together like this.."

Areum: "Me too.. I thought everything was over but now.. I think I now believe in fate.. Well if we weren't fated to be with each other we won't be able to reach this far.. Right?"

Yeonjun: "Though fate is hard to tell.. You're still My One And Only.."

Areum: "Our Happy Ending can only happen when I'm with you.."

Then she was caught in his warm embrace...

authornim:
Guysss!! Hope you liked the ending... I really worked at it so hard... I'm really happy that you liked this story.. Please vote and comment cuz it's important to me..

Well to know your feedbacks.. Hihi... If this wasn't good enough I promise to do better next time and..

I L Y guyssss!! ❤️