22|| Secrets Untold

a/n note:
Btw sorry for the errors in the previous chapter.. 😁😁

Areum: "Choose.. Kim Seok.. Is it Eunsoo or Ahjin?"

Seok: "What are you talking about? Her only crime is attempting to murder you.."

Areum: "No. I just discovered that the nightmares that I had were my past memories.. The memories that I can't even recall.. When we were 7 years old.. My step sister was introduced to me.. Ji Ahjin... When my dad was about to introduce me to the whole company about being the future heir of JI Company.. Ahjin was the one who started the fire that killed my real mom and injured my father which caused him to lose his memory.."

Seok: "If I help you.. What will you do to help me.."

Areum: "I would be able to bring back your son to you.. So please.. Think of the situation.. If you will help me.. You would also help you and Eunsoo.."

Seok: "Ok.. What do we do first?"

~~~

-Seoul, South Korea-

*phone call*

Ahjin: "Seok, you called.."

Seok: "She regained her memories.."

Ahjin: "What?! But-"

Seok: "Don't worry, I got rid of her.."

Ahjin: "Really? *laughs* She's gone.. At last Areum's gone.."

Seok: "I'll be hanging up.."

Ahjin: "Ok, very well.."

*ends call*

*knocks*

Ahjin: "Come in.."

*yeonjun enters*

Yeonjun: "Ji Ahjin... You... What happened to Areum?!"

Ahjin: "I guess you heard me talking to someone.. Yes, she dead.. Finally died.."

Yeonjun: "You already told me that you won't be killing Areum right?! You already sent her to Canada and make her lose her memories is that not enough?!"

Ahjin: "Why are you saying this as if I was the one who killed her?!"

Yeonjun: "Why?! Why do you want to kill her?! What wrong did she do for you to be like this--"

Ahjin: "Because she is the real heiress of JI Company! If it gets revealed I will be stepping down and she will take you away from me!"

Yeonjun: "Just one question.. Were you the one who started the arson 15 years ago?"

Ahjin: "Yes, I did.. So that Areum will be gone.. Why?"

Yeonjun: "Your such a criminal."

*leaves*

"Stupid Ahjin.. She didn't even know that I was recording her.. Just wait until this leaks.. No marriage will be happening.." Yeonjun thought..

~~~

Areum: "Thank you Seok.."

Seok: "Just keep your promise.. I know you will do.. You're not like Ahjin.."

Areum: "Of course.."

Seok: "Anyways... You will be going back to Korea next week right.."

Areum: "Yes, why?"

Seok: "Can I go with you?.. Well I need to testify to the court right?"

Areum: "Yes.."

authornim:
Hope you like it luviesss!