16|| Seok's Sister

Areum's POV:
I woke up... My head aching... Then I saw Ahjin and Seok infront of me with evil smirks on their faces...

Ahjin: "You woke up, bestie?" *sarcasm*

Areum: "Why am I here? Seok, you are-"

Ahjin: "He's my boyfriend... Seok-ah, say hi... She's my best friend... Han Areum.."

Seok: "Hi Areum... I'm Seok... Ahjin's boyfriend..."

Areum: "What on the freaking hell are you playing?!"

Ahjin: "Well... Seok-ah... Why is her name Areum isn't she Kim Seol?"

Areum: "What the heck are you saying?"

Ahjin: "Well... Why don't you drink first? You look so exhausted.."

I said no... But Seok forced me to drink it... So he made me drink it...

Out of the sudden... My head ached as if it was going to tear up... It feels like things like memories are slowly leaving my brain...

In other words is not necessarily ordinary... What did they put in the drink? I'm sure it's something drugged...

But then everything went black...

time skip>>

-A month later-

Seol: "Seok oppa! Look... Isn't this case closed?"

Seok: "What is it?"

Seol: "The murder incident of Han Areum.. I heard the sister filed a report that she is still alive... And aren't you related to her? I heard she's your ex-girlfriend..."

Seok: "Seol-ah... We broke up and that's a month before your accident... Let's get ready... We might miss the flight..."

-A few hours later-
-Toronto, Canada-

Seol: "Joonyoung oppa hi!"

Jacob: "Annyeong Seol-ah.."

Seok: "Jacob, just take care of my younger sister while she's here... Let her work in your café..."

Jacob: "That's fine of course... Anyways, she looked really different before.. When she was still a baby, her eyes aren't round, right?"

Seok: "Y-yeah..."

Seol: "Anyways, when are you planning on going here again?"

Seok: "After a few years I think?"

Seol: "Fine arraso."

Seok: "Thanks Joonyoung... Bye."