26|| Great Reveal

<1 week later>

-JI Comapany Session Hall-

Mrs. Ji: "Good afternoon everyone! We invited everyone here in for a great announcement.. I know we've been waiting for this day.. Especially my husband and I to announce to everyone the new Chairwoman of JI Company.. And to announce the date of Ahjin and Yeonjun's wedding.. We all invited you guys so that you can celebrate with us.."

Most of the people that attended the party were the employees of JI Company and CH Publishing...

Some were Yeonjun's friends and Ahjin's friends and other influential families.. And of course..

Reporters..

Mr. Choi: "Enjoy your food everyone.. We hope that we provided the best service for everyone.."

few minutes later>>

"You can't do anything now Areum.. Dad will finally tell others that I'm taking over the company.. Then everything is over.. I won the fight, Areum.." Ahjin smirked..

Mr. Ji: "Good afternoon everyone.. As you know, today is the day wherein a new Chairwoman will be taking my place... That's none other than.. My one and only daughter... Areum."

Ahjin: "What?!"

Everyone was shocked.. Wide-eyed.. Then suddenly the door opened.. Revealing a gorgeus Areum wearing a black gown.. People were staring at her as she walked at the aisle...

Reporters took a picture at her as she just slayed the dress she was wearing.. Yeonjun and Taehyun looking at her proudly..

While Ahjin clutching her fists angry as she looked at Areum..

She walked at the stage, smiling at her father.. As she took the microphone..

Areum: "Good afternoon... My name is Han-- Ah, Ji Areum, the only daughter of Chairman Ji and Late President Min.."

Ahjin: "Areum!"

Reporter #1: "What do you mean daughter? Do you have evidence to prove that?"

Reporter #2: "So it means the one that is standing over there is your step sister of something?"

Reporter #3: "How do we know that you are telling the truth?"

Areum: "I will answer you one by one.. First, I am the biological daughter of CEO Ji.. The current president over there is my mother's sister that married my father.. And her daughter is my step sister Seo Ahjin, my step mom's daughter with her affair.. And, Ms. Seo Ahjin was the one who started the arson 15 years ago that caused my late mother's death.."

Ahjin: "Ji Areum!"

Reporter #3: "But why is it that you're telling us that just now?"

Areum: "I lost my memories-"

Reporter #2: "Do you have any evidence to say those things.. Especially about the arson 15 years ago?"

Areum: "Yes."

Then a recording was played..

"Ji Ahjin... You... What happened to Areum?!"

"I guess you heard me talking to someone.. Yes, she's dead.. Finally died.."

"You already told me that you won't be killing Areum right?! You already sent her to Canada and make her lose her memories is that not enough?!"

"Why are you saying this as if I was the one who killed her?!"

"Why?! Why do you want to kill her?! What wrong did she do for you to be like this--"