1 - Cold Hearted Bastard

- Oliver's POV -

"Do you like that Daddy?" I look down at the whore with her lips around my dick. She's slowly bobbing her head... using her hand in rhythm with her mouth.

"Shut up.... keep sucking." I grabbed a fist full of her hair and rammed the back of her throat... listening to her gag and choke... gasping for air.

"Th....ank....yo. ..u...Da.....ddy.." she gargles as I continue throat fucking her. Is this slut deaf?  I slap her face....

"I said shut up." I feel myself about to cum and shove myself deeper into her throat. "Swallow." I grunted. Once I feel her throat contract and relax, I pull out and watch as she hacks and coughs, trying to catch her breath. "Now get out." I pull up my pants, then grab my shirt.

"But what about me?" She whined as she hobbles up from the floor, straightening her hair and clothes.

"What about you?" I put on my loose tank top and grabbed my gun. This bitch is getting on my nerves.

"I thought you said you were going to fuck me." She folds her arms and pouts. I don't have the patience for this bullshit. I grab her by the back of her neck and put the barrel of my gun in her mouth.

"If you make me repeat myself... this bullet is going to the same place my cum just did. Yes... I said I would fuck you and I did. I just throat fucked the shit out of you. You never specified how you wanted to be fucked... so I chose for you. Now, are you gonna get the fuck out or are you leaving that decision to me as well?" Tears falling down her face, she shook her head. I pulled my gun out of her mouth and she bolted for the door.

As she ran out, my best friend Charlie walks in. "Why are they always crying when they leave this room?" He takes out a joint and lights it... sitting down in my arm chair by the door.

"They need to learn to do what they're told. When I say get the fuck out... I mean it." I slip my gun in my back pocket.

"If you're not too worn out... Ethan got invited to a party. Wanna go?" He puffed a ring into the air and quickly sucked it back up through his nostrils.

"What kind of party?"

"Collage pussy." He smirked. "Legal, sweet and so eager to please fine gentlemen such as ourselves." He chuckled. I've never been much for parties. I could get girls anywhere I wanted... didn't need to go to them... they came to me. Literally and figuratively speaking. I could walk down the street right now... one look at a girl and she creams herself... willing and ready to give me whatever I wanted... and you can bet I took full advantage of that. I love the attention and reactions I get. Men tremble at the mere mention of my name and women get wet with just a wink.

"Why not. Not like we have anything else to do right now." I shrugged.

"Not necessarily true brother... Amy's at the front door and...." he hit the joint and held his breath... letting out the smoke... "she's pissed."

Amy... an ex-fuck buddy who is completely obsessed with me. I only tolerate her because she gives damn good head... but here lately she's been acting as though we are in a relationship and... I don't play that shit.

"Why the fuck are you just now getting around to mentioning that?" I growl and glare at him.

"Would you have liked for me to have interupted you, while you were throat pumping some slut to tell you that your crazy ass ex-fuck buddy is at the door looking for you?" He takes another hit. "It would kind of ruin the moment don't you think?" He smirks and hands me the joint. "You're gonna need it."