2 - "Hello there little one."

- Aurora's POV -

We pull up to a house full of people. I instantly feel my stomach flip and my palms get sweaty. I don't want to be here... I don't want to be here... I don't want to be here....

"Now, just stay close to us okay... and if you need to go to the bathroom, one of us will go with you so you don't get lost." I nod and crawl into my head, hoping not to get noticed. With Griffin's arm around me and Max holding my hand, we approached a small group of people, who all greeted my brothers warmly.

"Hey Griff! Max! Glad you guys could make it!" A tall, skinny guy with a Christina Aguilera shirt on, leaned in and hugged Griffin. Then he spotted me. "Is this Aurora?" My brother nods. He holds out his hand... I sink into Griffin's side and he chuckles.

"It's alright Aurora. These are friendly people. They won't hurt you." He rubs my arm. I grab his hand and shake it.

"N..ni...nice to m..m..meet you." I stutter horribly and feel a sudden rush of blood go directly to my cheeks. Damn stuttering. Everytime you're around people you stutter... people are gonna think you're mental.

"It's nice to meet you too sugar pie. You're not a people person are you?" He asked smiling. I shook my head. "That's alright, I don't like most people myself." He winked. I wanted to smile but I didn't.

- An Hour Later -

I loosened up a little around my brother's friends. They all seemed pretty nice and genuine. They didn't pay attention to me much after introductions but that didn't bother me. I'm used to being ignored by other people. I've grown fond of being by myself. I don't have to answer stupid questions or try to come up with an answer. I can just be in my own head and not have a care in the world. Ugh... I need to pee.

I tug on Max's sleeve and he leans in close to me. "I need to pee." He giggles and nods his head. He takes me to a very tall staircase...

"The bathroom is up the stairs, first door on your right. I'll be right here when you get back." I nodded and headed up the stairs.

- Oliver's POV -

This party sucks. We've been here an hour and all these girls are starting to get on my nerves. Other than a one night stand, I  can't tolerate women. Their constant nagging and whining makes me furious.

"Get off." I demand, shoving the preppy girl whose been sitting on my lap.

"Wanna go somewhere else?" She stands and straightens out her skirt.

"No."

"Ugh, fine." She rolls her eyes and wanders off.

"What's up with you man? Not pretty enough?" Derek snickered.

"You know how easy I get bored." I laughed. Sitting back in my chair, I see this beautiful girl talking to Max near the stairs. How does he know her? That tight little pink dress, hugged her curves. Damn... I bet her skin is soft. I watch her walk up the stairs... And a thick ass too!?
She seemed timid... like she didn't want to be here. "I'll be back." My crew nod.

- Aurora's POV -

Coming out of the bathroom, I see two girls standing in the hall giggling. I try my hardest to just put my head down and sneak passed them but suddenly one of them sticks out her foot and before I could dodge it.. I fell.