4 - "Make her cry, you die."

- Aurora's POV -

I flutter my eyes open to the warmth of the sun on my face. I bury my face in the pillow and stretch. I squeal at how good it feels as my body tenses then relaxes. I move the blanket....Wait... how did I get this blanket on me? I looked at it confused as if the blanket might spring to life and tell me all it's secrets. Tossing it aside I see something move in the corner of the room. I scream and jump back noticing it was the tattooed god.

"H-how long h-have you b-been standing there?" My voice trembled about as much as my body did when looking at him. He smirked and walked closer to me. Every one of his steps forward, made me take a step back. When my back hit the wall, he was standing right in front of me. I froze. He bent down and smiled....

"Long enough to see how beautiful you are when you wake up in the morning." He stared into my eyes. I didnt know what to do. How am I supposed to respond to that? "Your brothers are now fully initiated into my gang. You are under my protection now angel..." he leaned a little closer to my ear. "...and I will never let anyone hurt you. Not even me." The goosebumps from his hot breath on my slightly cold skin made me shiver. "Get dressed. It's time for your initiation." My heart started beating like crazy. It almost hurt to breathe.

"W-will it h-hurt?" I asked quietly. He turned to me with a soft expression and gets back to eye level with me.

"I told you angel, no one... and I mean no one will ever hurt you as long as I'm around." He moved my hair behind my ear. "If I hear someone made you shed even a single tear, I will kill them." Why is he saying things like this? What does he mean? "Now get dressed. When you're done, come outside." I could do nothing more than nod. It was pointless trying to argue... I would never win against a man like him.

After my shower, I got dressed in some clothes that were neatly folded on the bed. A simple pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. I hear a knock on the door....

"Come in." I try my hardest not to sound so mousey but it comes out like that anyway. A beautiful woman in a maids outfit comes in and smiles.

"Are you ready?" She asks folding her hands in front of her. Let's just get this over with. I nod and she opens the door for me.

She guides me outside and I see a crowd of men standing in the driveway.... all staring at me. Oh god.... I'm gonna die. I feel a warm hand on my back and look up to see the tattooed god. He smiles at me and then turns to his men.

"Listen up!" He shouted. "This is Aurora. Touch her, you die. Make her cry, you die. If I so much as hear you made her even the slightest bit uncomfortable, you die. You will protect her at all costs if I am not here to do so myself." He paused before scanning his men.. "Got it!?" All his men bowed. "Dismissed." He said as I watch them scatter off. He bends down to me and kissed my cheek. "See? That wasn't so bad was it angel?" He asked, playing with my hair.

"W-Why did you say those t-things?" I asked, he chuckled at me.

"Because they need to know the rules before they interact with you. They need to know that if they break a rule and hurt what's mine, I won't hesitate to show them no mercy." He smirked. What's his? What does he mean by that? He takes my hand and drags me into the house. "Are you hungry?" I nod.. he scowls a bit. "Use your words."

"Y-Yes, I'm hungry." I tried to stop my body from shaking. He led me to the table and sat me down. I watched as he pulled out pots and pans... setting out ingredients from the fridge and busied himself making breakfast. I took a moment to look at his tattoes. He had them all down his arms and some on his neck. Through his tank top I could see he had some on his chest and maybe his back.