17 - Gala

*Aurora's POV *

*FLASH*

I woke up to a blinding light and once it's gone, I see Archie standing there with her phone. I groan and see that I'm laying on top of Ollie. I snuggled more into him and hide my face between the covers and his neck. Suddenly the covers are yanked off us and I not only hear but feel a deep growl vibrate from his chest.

"Oh my god! You sleep naked!? I knew you were freaky!" Archie yells and my ears ring. I cover them with my hands and whimper. "Oh... sorry sugar bear." She lowers her voice almost to a whipser.

"Get out." Ollie grunts through gritted teeth. He grabs hold of me, rolls onto his side and snuggles me more. All is quiet... "Is she gone angel?" He whispers half asleep. I peek my head over his large shoulder and see her standing there staring at us.

"No." I whisper back and put my face on his chest.

"What do you want Archie? It's too early in the morning for your fuckery." He sighs, annoyed.

"It's almost noon lazy ass." She spat. He rolls onto his back, his dick on full display. Archie gags and covers her eyes, making me giggle. "Do you have no decency, you caveman!? I didn't wanna see that!" She says gagging again.

"Then get out." Ollie chuckles.

"Come on seriously, cover that shit and give me Aurora." Her eyes still covered and tapping her foot impatiently.

"No." He growls and grabs hold of me again, pulling me onto his lap with his arms around me. His posessiveness makes me feel safe. When I'm in his arms, I feel like nothing in the world could hurt me. "She's mine."

"Im not trying to take her away from you like that dumbass! We need to get ready for the gala." She said putting her hand down and rolling her eyes.

"That's not for another nine hours." Ollie grunts.

"Exactly! We are running out of time to get ready." She says flinging her arms in the air dramatically and lets them drop. Just before she could say more, Charlie walks into the room.

"Archie, what are you..." Ollie cuts him off.

"Oh yeah sure, come on in." He says sarcastically. "You are sleeping with me in my room from now on. My door has a lock on it." He says to me, making me laugh.

"Bitch please, your flimsy little lock won't stop me." Archie smirks.

"No, but my bullets will." He smirks back. She rolls her eyes.

"Now I know some of the scars on your back go up to the nape of your neck and I have just the thing to cover them cause I'm definitely doing your hair." She smiles at me. Ollie pulls back looking at me confused.

"She saw them?" He asked.

"She just started dressing me." I said looking down.

"Why didn't you say something Aurora? If you were uncomfortable, you should have told me. I would have stopped." Archie says frowning.

"I didn't want to make you mad. You are my first friend who is a girl. I didn't want to lose that." I said trying to fight off the tears I feel building. She climbs on the bed and prys me out of Ollie's embrace... wrapping her arms around me.