3 - Initiation

The tall tattooed god grabbed my waist and turned me towards his men... keeping one hand on me while pointing with his other.

"That's Charlie, but we call him Bucky. He's my right hand." Bucky winked at me. "That's Ethan, Derek, and that's Joey, but we call Happy."

"Why?" I blurted out.

"Cause I'm always happy darlin'." He smiled at me and winked. He doesn't seem so bad.

"Come little one. Let me show you to your room." He turned to my brothers. "You two go with Charlie. I will be there shortly." He put his hand on my lower back and gently guided me into the house. Holy cow!
The cream colored marbled floors had a hint of glitter to them. The walls were white with gold trimmings and silver etchings. I looked up at him and see him grinning... I quickly lower my head and try not to do anything that may elicit a reaction from him. It's bad enough he keeps touching me.

He stops to open the door and reveals a beautiful light colored room. A bed so big it could fit ten people. It had a peach colored veil hanging from a canopy.

"Do you like it little one?" I feel his breath in my ear and neck. Why does he keep calling me 'little one'? I may be short, but I'm not that short. I wanted to ask but I thought it would just make him angry so I just nodded my head. "Once your brothers are fully initiated and settled in... you will be initiated too." WHAT!? I felt my body go cold. I shook my head and tried to get away from him but he grabbed me and held me tight.

"Hey... shhhh, it's alright angel..." He grabbed me and placed my head on his chest. Cooing softly in my ear. "Don't worry my little angel, I would never hurt you, ever." The action startled me... Why is he being nice to me?  Suddenly he stopped and just stared at me. Almost like he went catatonic. Is he broken?

- Oliver's POV -

What the fuck is wrong with me!? Here I am comforting a crying, scared little girl... This ain't me! I'm the motherfucking Ghost! I don't coddle crying chicks. When I looked into her eyes, something snapped. My chest was caving in. Watching the tears stream down her face and having the sudden urge to take her face in my hands and kiss her tears away. I wanted to hold her against me. Feel her tiny frame in my arms and tell her everything was going to be okay. Wait... what!? NO!  What am I saying!? Get ahold of yourself!

I let go of her and she scurries away to a corner of the room. I roll my eyes...

"If you wanna be like that fine, but you aren't leaving. I will come get you when Im done with your brothers." She looked at me one more time and all I saw was fear. Normally I would be getting high off the sensation but instead, when it was coming from her eyes it only made my chest hurt. I shook off these uneasy feelings and left.

-The Pit -

The Pit is my favorite place in the house. It's dark, quiet and and great place to get away from these annoying assholes when they get on my nerves. I walk in and everyone goes silent. I walk over to Griffin and Max....

"So the deal is... you join my gang and I will protect your sister. Otherwise, you are free to leave but your sister stays with me. I've grown rather fond of her." The look of surprise was funny. But they don't know just how deadly serious I am. "Deal?" I said pacing back and forth in front of them. They looked at each other... the emotions changed from worry to sudden bravery. It was interesting to watch to say the least. Almost like they were talking telepathically.

"Yes." Griffin said confidently.

"Very well." I said smiling. I look over at Charlie and nod. Griffin and Max watch as he walks over to the fire pit and pulls out a branding iron in the shape of a skull with fangs. The botton edge was white and glowing... the heat could be felt from mere feet away. While the upper half was glowing bright red. What a beautiful color.