First day of school

Chaemin's POV
"Chaemin, wake up. We have school today." Lisa, being sent for wake me up. "5 more minutes..." I mumbled. "Nope, we are going to be late if you sleep more. " With that, I shoot up from my bed and go to the bathroom to change into my outfit and have some makeup.

Outfit:

(Choose any one of it)

Makeup:

Hair:

I quickly go downstairs to have my breakfast and we go to school

Jennie's POV
We have finally reached school. The 7 of them are waiting for us at the school gate. As we are approaching them, there is Sunny running to BTS. "Hi oppa!" She clings onto Jungkook's arm. "Aw, this 2 lovebirds."

Chaemin's POV
Wow, Jungkook has a girlfriend. "Guys, the 5th member is here. Her name is Park Chaemin." Jisoo introduced me to the others. BTS introduce themselves to me. From the corner of my eye, I see Sunny glaring at me. Her eyes filled with cautioness, anger and hatred. Wait, I remember boss also tell me saying that the person trying to kill them is someone close to them. I must be aware of Sunny. She maybe the one. "Alright, quit this. Let's go to class now." Jennie said cheerfully and we all go to class.

"Ring..." The bell rings. BTS and Blackpink leaves the classroom to have a break, leaving me and Sunny. Sunny approach me and warns me,"Stay away from BTS and Blackpink if you want to live." I was shocked,"What if I don't want. You can stop me, they are my friends." I snapped back at her. "You shall see. You will regret." She said her last sentence and stomped out of the classroom. I have to be more cautious of her. She is really more and more suspicious, plus the emotions through her eyes. I can see her plan. "Hey, Chaemin. We are back." Jennie said cheerfully. "Also, we are having MMA tomorrow since its the weekends." I heard SMA, this time my phone rings. I secretly look at the message and it's from boss.

Chaemin, tomorrow during the SMA, there will be a killer. You have to disguise as BTS backup dancer. You don't have to worry. The backup dancers will be our people, and also you all will be wearing mask. Since the dancers all along don't show their faces. Please protect Blackpink and BTS. Thank you. Stay safe

I read the message and quickly keep my phone. After school ends, we all go back to our dorm(BTS and Blackpink live together). I prepared my outfit and hide it at the bottom of the bag so nobody will know. Only Yang PD, Bang PD-nim and manager know I am a secret agent. I have hide the blades and hand knife in my shoes. Tomorrow when I change to the outfit, I will take out and stuff in my "backup dancer" shoe.