Back to school

Chaemin's POV
I am finally back to school. Today I will be going to school. BTS and Blackpink always take care of me. We are having lunch now and chatting, until Jisoo suggest something. "Guys, why not have a small party for Chaemin on her recovery?" BTS and Blackpink look at Jisoo, nodding their head on agreement. "Good idea!" Jimin exclaimed. "Yea, party!" Taehyung shouted. We shushed him in case he is too noisy.

(Time skips)

Nobody's POV
School ended. BTS and Blackpink meet by the lockers. They go back to the dorms and start to change up. After which, they suggest a whole list of activities they can do. They say want to hold a party, but actually is like bonding time. Taehyung suggests that they play truth or dare. Jimin goes and take a bottle to spin. The bottle landed on Jisoo. "Jisoo, truth or dare?" Jimin ask. "Truth." Jisoo answers with no hesitation. "What do you think about Chaemin?" "Well, Chaemin is really a nice maknae. She is very talented. However, I have a feeling that she is hiding something from us." Chaemin froze, scared that her identity will be leaked. "Still, I believe she won't hide something from us. She is always very honest." Chaemin heave a sigh of relief.

Chaemin's POV
Jisoo turns the bottle and it landed on me. "Minnie, truth or dare?" Yes, this is their nickname for me, I quite like it though. "Dare." "I dare you to do a split" Jisoo said with a smirk on her face. Well, I am very flexible, so no worries. They don't know that I am flexible so they are (Jung)shooked.

 They don't know that I am flexible so they are (Jung)shooked

"Woah, Chaemin. You are indeed very flexible." Jennie unnie commented. I smiled towards her, satisfied with the compliment. We keep on playing, until we are bored. Lisa unnie suggests to have a movie marathon. What I hate is that the some movies are horror movie. I cling onto Jisoo whenever there is a jumpscare. I notice that Hoseok and Jin oppa is not here. I scan the surroundings and saw them on the floor. Fear evident on the face. "Oppa, did you just drop off the couch?" I ask, giggling. The members heard the conversation and laughed, Hoseok and Jin oppa soon join in the laughter.

(Time skip)

Soon, it is night time. We all go back to our room and change into our pyjamas, getting ready to sleep. I share a room with Jungkook.

Pyjamas:

We get into our own bed and sleep

We get into our own bed and sleep. Before falling asleep, I heard Jungkook oppa saying,"Good night, Minnie." "Good night, Kookie oppa." With that, I go to my dreamland.