Kidnapped pt. 2

*flaashback*

Through my bluetooth, Janice and Jihye told me they have deal the 6 other men. Well there is 2 more left, total of 12 people. I get into the middle and saw them. "Sunny, stop! Let them go"

*end of flashback*

Chaemin's POV
I saw them locked in a cage, with a rope attached to it. The rope lead to a machine, once the machine is on, it will cut the rope and the cage will drop into the water below them, resulting them to drown. I look at Chaeyoung unnie, Jimin and Jungkook oppa, they are all beaten up. Bruises can be seen, they are not that weak. If I break them out of the cage, they can still walk. However, my heart breaks from the sight.
Yoongi:What are you doing here? Get out
Jisoo:Chaemin get out.

I slowly walk to Sunny and the 2 men. I begin to attack the 2 of them. I had fight off them when Sunny kick me on my back, making me fall. I fall to the ground and the 2 men pick me up. We are on the floating platform, same height as the cage. That's when Sunny decided to torture me.
Sunny:This is for ruining my plan
*punch*
Sunny:This is for stopping my plan
*punch*
Sunny:This is for my boss
*punch*
Jungkook,Jimin:No. Sunny, stop!
Jennie:No. Chaemin!
I quickly fight off the 2 men and I kick Sunny, causing her to lose balance and fall to the ground. I quickly go to top of the cage and unlock them. "Chaemin, you ok?" They start asking me. I bring them to the ground and let them run to the exit. "No Chaemin, you come with us." Namjoon and Jin said. "No, let me deal with this first." I replied and bring them out. However, Sunny block in our pathway.

"Trying to escape? Not over my dead body." Sunny scowled and I quickly fight with her. I manage to hold her down but she kicked my leg, resulting me to lose balance and fall. She quickly get up and take her knife and charge towards Hoseok oppa. I quickly get up and block in front of him. Sunny stab me in the stomach. "Shit! Why must you always ruin my plan!" Sunny retracted the knife. BTS and Blackpink were shocked. "Chaemin, why? Why are you so silly?" Hoseok oppa cried, feeling guilt in him. When she was about to stab us again, the knife get kicked out of her hand. I turn towards the direction and saw Jihye and Janice. "Chaemin! How dare you hurt our leader!" Jihye growled and start to attack Sunny along with Janice. They start to fight, yes I am their leader. We are close like sisters and of same age, so that's why we call each other by name informally. I am number 1 in the company, Janice is number 2 and Jihye is number 3. That's why I am the leader.

Without me knowing, I am laid on the floor while the both of them are fighting her. Yoongi oppa quickly take out his jacket and press on my wound gently, trying to stop the bleeding. "Chaemin, why are you so silly?" Hoseok oppa cried harder, feeling more guilt in him. "Like I said, you all are like my family. I will protect all of you at all cost, even it means sacrificing my life." Now, they cried harder. Jihye and Janice have fight off Sunny and now the ambulance and backup are here. The paramedics quickly escort me to the hospital. I was pushed into the surgery room. Darkness starts to consume me.

Nobody's POV
After Chaemin have been push into the surgeon room, BTS, Blackpink, Jihye and Janice are waiting outside. The doctor come out. "Patient have lose a lot of blood, we need a donor now." Jin stands up and ask,"What is her blood type?" "O blood type." Jin heard and immediately responds," Take mine then." They are all determine to do anything to save Chaemin. Jin follows the doctor to take his blood.

Surgery goes on for 2 hours. The doctor is finally out. They all walk towards the doctor. "Luckily the patient is send here earlier, if it's just 1 second later, she will have lost her life." They all heave a sigh of relief. All of them go into the room. Chaemin's boss come into the room and is relieve to see her.

The next day, this is known to everyone. All the fans of Blackpink and BTS send well wishes and flowers to Chaemin. Everyone knows her identity but that doesn't change them. Idols also come to visit her. The fans didn't despise Chaemin but is thankful and grateful towards her.