Misunderstanding pt. 2

Chaemin's POV
We arrive at school. We headed to the class as it is going to start soon. I secretly go to Sunny's sit and take the recorder back. I put it in my pocket, scanning the surrounding making sure nobody see it. Teacher comes into the class and start the lesson.

During lunch, I meet up with my friends, Jihye and Janice. I discuss about the plan. A backup plan for the attack. Sunny may start her attack on BTS and Blackpink. We must be aware of her. The bell rings which means tie for class. Times flies and soon the last period of class is over.

I was walking alone when Sunny comes up to me. I am aware of her and keep a safe distance from her. She starts acting,"Chaemin, will you like to come to my barbeque party?" I was shocked and replied no. I turn my back towards her and start walking away. She catches up and points a knife at my back. I quickly flip her.

"Chaemin! What on earth are you doing?" I froze, hearing Jisoo unnie's voice. Jungkook quickly come to Sunny's side and help her up. She fake cry on Jungkook shoulder. "We know it! Sunny is right, you are a killer!" Jin oppa screamed. "I- I am n" I can't speak anymore, tears threatening to fall. "Get lost! We don't want to see you anymore!" Namjoon oppa yelled. My heart shattered to pieces. I walk back to the dorm myself.

After a while, they come back. They start giving me the cold shoulder. They don't treat me like how we used to. At night, when I am about to go to my room to sleep, Jungkook locks the door. I go to the couch and lay there. Guess I have to spend the night here. With that, I go to dreamland.

The next morning, I wake up and nobody is at home. They have go to school. I go to the kitchen to find it empty, guess I am skipping breakfast. I go to the room to change to my outfit. I ask Jihye and Janice to come and pick me up. Soon after, they arrived and I go to school. I saw BTS and Blackpink at the lockers but I decided to ignore it and go to class with the both of them.

Outfit:

(Excluding the sunglasses)

I must try to let them gain my trust again. This cannot go on, if not they will be in danger. I don't want their lives to be at risk. Indeed this is the toughest mission, cause I started to feel like they are my siblings, like my family. My heart aches seeing us becoming like this.