Misunderstanding pt. 1

Chaemin's POV
BTS and Blackpink wake up. We all gather downstairs to have our breakfast. We are eating our pancakes, when Jungkook says that he need to go to school early. Sunny doesn't look for him anymore, he says that they break up. After which, they get back together. I am worried that this may get them into more danger. Sunny is really suspicious. I need to keep a look out for them. I change into my outfit that is more comfortable.

Outfit:

(Excluding the hat)

(Excluding the hat)

Makeup:

Hairstyle:

Hairstyle:

(Time skip) We arrived at the front gate

(Time skip)
We arrived at the front gate. Jungkook wait for us at the front gate. What happens after sends shiver down my spine. Jungkook asks,"Chaemin, Sunny says you are a killer that are send to kill the 10 of us. Is it true?" His eyes full of curiosity and anger. Now, all of them are looking at me. I replied, on the verge of tears," No, I am not. Please believe me." Their expressions soften, we come in a group hug. From afar, I see Sunny is 'spying' on us. This time, I am more confirmed. Sunny is the killer. To get more evidence, I must take action.

(Time skip)

10 minutes before class start, I slip to Sunny's sit and put a small recorder in her bag. I quickly go back to my sit and make sure no one notice. Heels can be heard and the teacher comes. Another period till class ends.

(Time skip cause author is lazy...)

School has ended. We have reach the dorm and I quickly rush to my room. I put on my earpiece and connect my phone with the recorder. I know it is recording but I want to know it earlier. I am waiting boredly until I heard a conversation

Sunny: Boss, anything?
Boss: Have you carry out the plan?
Sunny: Yes, but there is this girl Chaemin who is trying to ruin our plan. I suspect she is an agent of CIA. I have searched up on her. She is the best agent of the company. She has her 2 best friends name Park Jihye and Kim Janice who help her.
Boss: Kill Blackpink, BTS and the 3 of them. Park Chaemin, Park Jihye and Kim Janice. You are going to hell.
Sunny: Yes boss.

I off my phone and stop everything. I go out of the dorm, informing the others. I go to Jihye and Janice's place. Yes, they live together. Their house is like our base. I wear my mask so no fans will recognise me. I knock on their front door and Jihye comes to get the door. I enter and tell them about the plan.

I let them hear the recording. "Sunny is Jungkook's 'girlfriend', well having a motive. They have broke up earlier but get back together again. I believe that this is one of her step to fulfill her plan. We must keep a look out." Jihye and Janice nod their head.

I go back to the dorms to not let them be suspicious. We all play together and eat dinner. During bedtime, we all change into our pyjamas. Before I go to dreamland, I tell myself: I will protect you all at all cost, even it means sacrificing my lives. You are like my family, I won't let anyone harm you. With that, I go to dreamland.