Kidnapped

Chaemin's POV
I am bored. I am lazy to go out and just wanted to stay in the dorm. All of them have go out to take a walk at a park nearby. I keep on having a feeling in me that something is going to be wrong. This has never fail me, my sixth sense is always correct. This is when I know that I make a huge mistake for not going out with them.

Jin's POV
We are talking a walk at the park. Chaemin is too lazy to come out, it will be better if she is here. We are all chatting and I feel that someone is stalking us. I turn to look behind but there is no one. My heart start beating faster and I scared. "Jin hyung, what happen? You ok?" Yoongi come and ask me. "Nothing much. Gather everyone here." I told him and they gather in front of us. "I feel that someone is stalking us." With that, we saw 11 men coming towards us and we quickly run. We are too late as they put cloth with chloroform over our mouth. We start to lose consciousness and that's when darkness take over us. "Chaemin, help"

Chaemin's POV
It is already afternoon 1pm and yet they haven't come back. I know something happen to them. I call Jihye and Janice,"Girls, can you come to the dorms here now? I think something back happen to the boys." "Ok, we are coming over now." With that, they hang up.

10 minutes later, they arrived. I quickly bring them in and tell them,"Guys, they have been outside in the morning since they want to go to the park. But now is afternoon they still didn't come back. Even if they are going to have lunch or hanging out for a long time, they will either message or call me to inform me. This time, not a single message or phone call." I am starting to panick, I can't lose them. "Chaemin, I will search their location." Jihye said. Yes, we all have the same level of each skills. That's why we are the top 3 elites.

"Chaemin, they are at a warehouse at xxxx address." With that, I immediately change into my CIA agent outfit along with the 2 of them.

Outfit:

We all quickly hop into our bulletproof car and head to the warehouse

We all quickly hop into our bulletproof car and head to the warehouse. Guys, please start safe. I can't afford to lose you.

Soon we reached the warehouse, we split up as it is so big. I am going in to find them. I saw 4 people in black suit is guarding the front. I sneak up behind them and attack them. One of them get a knife and try to stab me, I dodge and snatched it out of his hand and stab right in his chest. I use the knife and fight off the other 3. Soon, they are all laying lifelessly on the floor. I have my gun at my waist band and some blades in my boots.

Through my bluetooth, Janice and Jihye told me they have deal the 6 other men. Well there is 2 more left, total of 12 people. I get into the middle and saw them. "Sunny, stop! Let them go"