Trick

Chaemin's POV
Always the same routine. When I wake up in the morning, nobody is at home and no breakfast. I always hang out with Jihye and Janice. We are more and more distant. Sure, when we are performing we seem close, but when we are off stage, it is totally opposite.

It is now lunch time. I am walking to the cafeteria with Jihye and Janice. We are walking until Sunny comes up to us. "How does it feel to be ignored, Chaemin?" Sunny said with a smirk. "I warn you before yet you don't listen." I am so angry but hold it all in. "Oh well, it is our responsibility to protect them. Don't think I don't know your identity and your motive. I know you are the killer."

She is furious, she raised her hand up to slap me. I grab her wrist and twist it. However, I feel that she is not using her full force to slap me. "Park Chaemin! Why can't you get out of our life?" Hoseok oppa shouted. BTS and Blackpink rush to Sunny's side. This is when I know I am tricked again. Yoongi oppa comes towards me and slap me hard on the face. I was shocked. I hold onto my cheek, tears steaming down my cheek. He has never slap me, no matter how angry he is. This is the first time.

"Please, stop harming people." I was hurt. Why, why can't you believe me. We have live together for a few months since I just join. You all should know how am I really like. With that, BTS and Blackpink walk off, with Sunny following behind them. She sends me a smirk and my eyes filled with anger. Jihye stroke my back to comfort me and Janice hug me. I break down in tears and cry on their shoulders.

I am really thankful to have them. They are always here for me through thick and thin, just like BTS and Blackpink. I am really happy to have the 2 of them, along with boss who treats us like his own daughter. I hope you all will understand and realise that you trust the wrong person.