MMA

(Next day)

Today is the MMA. I am nervous that I can't do a good job, but knowing the 'dancers' are our people, which means my 2 best friends will be there. It makes me less worried. We are getting ready to perform "As if it's your last". We are at the backstage getting ready. We have change into our outfits and put on our earpieces etc.

Blinks clapped for us. We exited the stage with smiles. We go back to our seats. It is going to be BTS's turn. I slipped out secretly and go to backstage and change my outfit to the backup dancer's one. I hide my blades in my shoes for in case. BTS and the 'dancers' go on stage. We are performing half way until there is a red spot on the shirt of Jungkook, more like a laser. I look and saw a man covered in black. He is going to shoot. I quickly run infront of Jungkook and "Bang!". I block the bullet for him. I fall to the floor and idols are being escorted out of the venue back to their dorms. The 'dancers' which are our people quickly bring me to the hospital before everything went black.

Jungkook's POV
I am performing until half way. One of the backup dancer comes in front of me and block the bullet for me. I was about to rush to him but we are being escorted out and back to our dorm, same with other idols.

Chaeyoung's POV
BTS are performing half way when the backup dancer rush infront of Jungkook and block the bullet. We are all being escorted but I find one person missing, Chaemin. "Manager unnie, where is Chaemin?" I panicked. The others heard me and also started to panick. "I don't know, go back to the dorm first." We are quickly rush back to the dorm(BTS and Blackpink have different manager even though they live together). Chaemin, please be okay.

Chaemin's POV
I wake up and my eyes are stinging form the light. I slowly open my eyes and saw BTS and Blackpink beside the bed. "Chaemin, how are you? Are you okay?" Jisoo unnie ask. "I am fine, Unnie." "Why are you so careless? We are so worried when being escorted back and only know that you get hurt from the attack." Jennie said, sounding worried.

Flashback:
We are back at the dorms along with BTS. Knowing that Chaemin is not with them. They are pacing up and down, sighing. Until the manager's phone ring. "Hello?" The doctor start to speak. "You are Chaemin's manager, right? She is at xxxx hospital. Please come here." With that, they hang up. "Guys, let's go to xxxx hospital. Chaemin is injured from the attack." Manager told them. They quickly rush to the hospital.

End of flashback

"Sorry for making you worried." I apologised, also secretly thanking manager in my mind for making up this excuse to not let them suspect anything. "Rest well, maknae. We will stay here. You will go back to school after 1 week." I widened my eyes, what if Sunny harms them. I look at my manager and she gives me an eye signal, meaning that Jihye will be protecting them secretly till I recover. BTS and Blackpink go back to rest and come visit me everyday.