The truth

Chaemin's POV
Today is a Saturday. It is our day off and we have no school. I am sitting in the corner of the couch alone while the others are together at the other side, as expected. I am using my phone, scrolling through Twitter until I recieved a phone call. The caller's name is "Boss". Why would boss call me at this time. I look around and make sure nobody is looking. I take out the recorder from my shoe and put it in my pocket. I walked to the corner of the living room secretly, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Jimin's POV
I heard Chaemin's phone ringing. I ignore it but I saw her secretly walking to one corner of the living room to pick up the call, trying to be as quiet as possible. I signal the others and they look at me. I pointed at Chaemin and explain about what I just saw. We all stand behind her back and listen to their conversation.

Chaemin's POV
I answer the phone,"Yes Boss?" "I heard that you have lost the trust of BTS and Blackpink." Boss said. "Chaemin, I have searched and know that Sunny is behind of all this, along with her boss. Well we have killed the boss so you only need to keep them safe from Sunny." I replied,"I already know that long ago. I have evidence. I put a small recorder in her bag and have recorded everything she said. The next day before school lesson starts, I have secretly taken back the recorder and having it with me now. I need to let you listen to the conversation." With that, I play the audio.

Sunny: Boss, anything?
Boss: Have you carry out the plan, Sunny?
Sunny: Yes, but there is this girl Chaemin who is trying to ruin our plan. I suspect she is an agent of CIA. I have searched up on her. She is the best agent of the company. She has her 2 best friends name Park Jihye and Kim Janice who help her.
Boss: Kill Blackpink, BTS and the 3 of them. Park Chaemin, Park Jihye and Kim Janice. You are going to hell.
Sunny: Yes boss.

"Well done, Chaemin. At least you won't be accused with this evidence. Please keep BTS and Blackpink safe from Sunny. Please take care." Boss complimented me. "Take care too. Like I said, I will protect them at all cost, they mean so much to me. They are like my family." I replied. "Please stay safe, the 3 of you." With that, I hang up the phone call. "Chaemin..." I heard their voice. Shit! They heard it. I turn around to be met with 11 pairs of eyes. Oh shit! This is not hidden anymore.

"Chaemin, why didn't you show us the evidence earlier? That means you join Blackpink because of this mission?" Chaeyoung unnie says. Tears evident in my eyes. "Yes, but being an idol is my dream. To me, you all are like my family. I gave up on my dream because of my past. My parents were killed for fame and wealth. I was at the age of 5 when they are killed. I vowed to revenge for them and so join CIA. For these years, it have paid off. I found out the person who killed my parents is Sunny. She is instructed by her boss, now the boss is dead, I just have to keep you all safe from Sunny." In this instant, I break down into tears. Remembering the past is so painful for me. I touch my braclets, remembering this is the first and last gift they give to me on my 3rd and 4th birthday respectively.

I cried even harder and soon I kneeled on the floor, my legs are too weak to support myself

I cried even harder and soon I kneeled on the floor, my legs are too weak to support myself. Blackpink and BTS come and comfort me.

Namjoon's POV
Jimin signal to all of us. He explained the situation and we decided to see what is the conversation about.

Chaemin answers the phone,"Yes Boss?" "I heard that you have lost the trust of BTS and Blackpink." Her boss said. "Chaemin, I have searched and know that Sunny is behind of all this, along with her boss. Well we have killed the boss so you only need to keep them safe from Sunny." Chaemin replied,"I already know that long ago. I have evidence. I put a small recorder in her bag and have recorded everything she said. The next day before school lesson starts, I have secretly taken back the recorder and having it with me now. I need to let you listen to the conversation." With that, she plays the audio.

Sunny: Boss, anything?
Boss: Have you carry out the plan, Sunny?
Sunny: Yes, but there is this girl Chaemin who is trying to ruin our plan. I suspect she is an agent of CIA. I have searched up on her. She is the best agent of the company. She has her 2 best friends name Park Jihye and Kim Janice who help her.
Boss: Kill Blackpink, BTS and the 3 of them. Park Chaemin, Park Jihye and Kim Janice. You are going to hell.
Sunny: Yes boss.

"Well done, Chaemin. At least you won't be accused with this evidence. Please keep BTS and Blackpink safe from Sunny. Please take care." Her boss praised her. "Take care too. Like I said, I will protect them at all cost, they mean so much to me. They are like my family." Chaemin replied. "Please stay safe, the 3 of you." With that, she hang up the phone call.

I am shocked, along with the rest of us. We have trusted the wrong person all along. I called out to her,"Chaemin..." She turned around shocked. She told us her past and started crying. We all comfort her and bring her into a group hug. We regretted giving her the cold shoulder.

Chaemin's POV
They all comfort me and bring me into a group hug. They all start to apologise. We keep on playing and chatting with each other, like usual. I am so happy that this is finally over. Now, I just have to beware of Sunny.