Loneliness

Chaemin's POV
They have been giving me the cold shoulder for a long time. It has been two weeks already. They are always together and I am always alone, being in a corner like someone that doesn't fit in. I have been sleeping on the couch and Jin oppa not making breakfast. I have enough of all this. I feel so sad, remembering the memories we had together isn't making me better. That's when I resorted to this method to release my pain, cutting.

I was sitting on the couch, at the side alone. The others are at the other couch. When Taehyung oppa suddenly said,"Why are you still doing here? You should just get lost." With that sentence, my heart feels as though it is being stabbed by knives. I stand and walk back to my room. I locked the bathroom door and take out a razor blade. Warm tears are now rolling down my cheek. I hold onto the razor blade and hold it up to my wrist. I put pressure on it and slit it. Blood started oozing out but I don't care. I put away the blade and wash up my wounds. I look at my arms,  10 cuts are visible on each arm. I am always wearing long sleeve so it is always covered. Jihye and Janice know about this, they try to persuade me but nothing get in me.

I walk out of the bathroom and go to my bed. Jungkook comes in and give me a despise glare. I look the other way to avoid his glare. It hurts so much, normally I won't be so emotional on a task. They really mean a lot to me, it hurts knowing your family doesn't bother about me.

I tried helping them with their stuff and try to make them trust me. However, I am only returned one sentence,"Stop trying to pretend to be innocent. Stop with your act." My heart aches every time recalling these scenarios. They will always hang out with Sunny, totally forgetting me. Them, not knowing how much danger they are in. I always have to look at them from far to make sure they are alright.

I really wish this will end soon. I hope the truth will be revealed sooner. Guys, I will protect you at all cost.

Author's note
Hi, sorry for this short chapter. I have been busy with school. Hope you will understand, love you readers ♥.