°1°

The infamous demon, Crowley was out of his mind bored. He was watching as his angelic literally crush was reading and drinking tea.

Aziraphale was just trying to read but he just felt the demons stare so he shut the book and looked at Crowley, glaring or at least trying to at the demon in front of him.

"Alright.. Crowley, it's been quite some time after the whole armageddon thing.. I get that you're bored but you just cant slouch around here all the time and watch me read!" The angel huffed and crossed his arms, pouting.

Crowley just thought it was really adorable at how the angel was trying to act tough. He then laughed and shook his head "Oh, you naive little angel.. if only you actually knew what was on my mind." He hummed and leaned back, smirking slightly at the angel.

Aziraphale's eyes just widened slightly and blushed a bit, groaning "Oh Crowley, please no!" He screeched and stood up, quickly storming off in search for another book and putting the one he was reading away.

The already laughing demon just laughed even more because of the other mans reaction.

The angel just rolled his eye and made his way back towards the demons direction, sitting near the demon.

"Angel, I'm bored. Entertain me." Crowley demanded. Resting an elbow on a table and putting his head on his hand.

Aziraphale just blinked and blushed slightly, then looked at Crowley with a confused expression "I-I beg your pardon?"

Crowley rolled his eyes behind the tinted glasses and sighed "Alright whatever your unholy mind just told you, it isnt true. Just do something or say something so I wont be bloody bored!" Crowley huffed.

Aziraphale just rolled his eyes and stood up "Then let's go do something." He proposed.

"Dont you have a bookstore to look after?" Crowley shot at the angel, raising an eyebrow and cocking his head to the side.

Aziraphale just bit his lip slightly, thinking of a way to keep his bookstore safe. Then he just sighed and shrugged "I'll have someone look after it.." he said quietly and walked off, calling someone he trusted and when the person came inside the bookstore, Aziraphale smiled and thanked them.

Crowley quickly snatched a hold of the Angel's hand and ran out of the bookstore.

Although Aziraphale wanted to pull his hand away and yell at Crowley about how rude it was to just pull him out of a mini conversation, he was quite shocked because of how both his and Crowleys hands fit perfectly. His cheeks started to turn a light shade of pink and he looked away, trying to get his mind off the thought of him and the demon being in a relationship.

---

When Crowley and Aziraphale were silently sitting in the old fashioned black car Crowley has had for 90 years without a scratch, Aziraphale was still thinking of the mini moment of him and Crowley holding hands.

Crowley was just trying not to rage at whomever he almost crashed with while listening to his Queen soundtracks. He did slightly however think about the way Aziraphale blushed when he grabbed a hold of the Angel's soft hands.
Then the thoughts in his mind turned sinful and he smirked.