°9°

Honestly, I dont know.

But this was a scraped chapter but I didnt wanna delete it so uh-

He r e ¿

Thisisbottomcrowleybtw

Crowley and Aziraphale were walking around the park as per usual. They were talking about the other day when they bumped into a man who looked weirdly similar to Crowley.

"I wonder if hes related to you, Crowley."

"Theres no way! I mean, how can someone even bother to compete with a handsome guy like me?"

"Oh c'mon. Maybe hes another offspring of you. Think about it, you are prone to sinning."

This made the demon choke on the air, he gasped for the pure oxygen back and looked at the angel next to him, his eyebrows raised in a surprised manner.

"OFFSPRING?!" He shouted out. A couple of people staring at him and questioning what the hell they were talking about.

Aziraphale jumped slightly when Crowley shouted, then he cleared his throat "Y-You never know, Crowley.. anything c-could happen.." he said quietly.

Crowley just laughed and shook his head "No, no. I think you misunderstood me, angel," He grabbed the angels shoulders firmly and made the small man look into his sunglasses "I do not sin enough to get someone pregnant."

The slightly scared angel nodded quickly "A-Alright, alright! I'm sorry f-for saying you were a possible f-father.." he whimpered quietly.

"Plus it was bold of you to assume I'm a father to any kind of child.." Crowley muttered as he let go of the angels shoulders.

Aziraphale crossed his arms and raised am eyebrow. "Dont you remember?"

The serpent raised an eyebrow, looking puzzled. "What?"

The angel huffed and rolled his eyes, "We were Godfathers to Warlock! You said so yourself before we even knew he was the wrong boy!"

"Aziraphale, that does NOT count!"

That just made the soft man pout and look up at the hissing man with his big slightly doe baby blue eyes.

"What are you doing?"

The angel began to blink innocently.

"Stop that."

Then he began pouting more.

"What is this?"

He began to whimper.

Crowley groaned and gritted his teeth "Fine alright!" He growled.

Aziraphale smiled and cheered. "So nice of you to admit it, dear." He hummed and happily skipped ahead of the growling demon.

Crowley wished he can kill the angel but that would only cause him to loose a dear and close friend. He just grumbled and followed the sauntering angel.