°10°

WhOa anOtheR uPdaTe¿

Well heLL yEa

Oh and uh-

This idea was made by: everyone who wanted a crossdressing, aesthetically pastel Aziraphale because u w u

This wont be a fluff chapter just because our precious angel is wearing pastel things
Oh no no no >:^)

En j o y

Aziraphale just stared at himself in the mirror.

He felt really pretty because of the soft, bright colored clothing he was wearing:

A baby blue crop top, a pretty pink skirt that showed off his thighs, some matching light peachy thigh high socks, and a pair of lavender colored heels.

Now you may say that they're all very different colors, but you see, Aziraphale could wear any colored clothes and he would find a way to work it.

Plus, he had pretty pink nails and earrings to match with his aesthetic.

He felt so pretty whenever he dressed this way because he loved it.
Although he hid it from his friend, Crowley.

He was afraid of being judged and trash talked by the demon, so he wore his usual suits to hide the fact that he loved being pretty in pastel clothing.

It was really hard because he wanted to be free and wear what he loved and adored around the demon, but he didnt want to lose the friendship they had together.

So all he did was sigh softly and continue to wear his suits around the demon.

Another thing he loved was all the pretty pastel panties.

And in secret, he would wear the pretty looking panties underneath his suit or skirt. He would blush everytime he would bend down to pick something up because he always heard whistles and cat calls when his panties would be exposed.

Crowley on the other hand found out about Aziraphales pastel obsession.
He didnt confront the angel because he didnt want to scare the poor boy away, so he kept it in sometimes.

Other times whenever he was alone, he would think about all the pretty things Aziraphale would wear. Like possibly pretty panties covered by a short skirt that would show a right amount of those thighs he absolutely adored.

Sometimes, just sometimes, he'd imagine himself fucking the soft angel with a pretty skirt on while the panties hung underneath. And when they were done, he would slide the panties up and pretend they didnt just have sex.

Oh how he always thought about fucking Aziraphale with a skirt on.

And if you're curious to know.

Crowley found out about Aziraphales pastel obsession over a few months ago.

Let me elaborate;

Crowley was bored one day and he really had nothing serious to do so he decided to drive to Aziraphales bookshop. Once he got there, oh he was so glad it was at the right moment because when he walked in, he found the angel swaying his hips side to side, singing to a song.