°8°

Hey kids, so this chapter is being written by me because the lovely song above just suddenly reminded me of Aziraphale and Crowley for some reason and idk. I just wanted to write a chapter dedicated to this song.

Edit: If the video isn't working for some unknown reason, the song is called Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer

That and also because we hit over motherfucking 100k reads on this horribly written sin book.
Edit: well now 121k reads, wow you guys are too nice to me istg ily all 😔🍭🌈💞

(I was thinking of making another book dedicated to fluff and angst and all that stuff because this is a siNfUL book, but idk. Mayhaps not.)

So as a treat to hitting over 120k+ reads, I will reward yall with a romantic story made by me, inspired by the amazing song above.

E n j o y

"Oh angel, you know you could be such a nuisance sometimes." Crowley huffed, looking over at Aziraphale.

"Well I'm quite sorry Crowley, but I couldn't help myself!" Aziraphale looked back at Crowley, pouting slightly. 

"Oh really?"

"Yes!"

The demon faceplamed "Angel, stopping me from driving for crepes and almost making us crash doesn't mean I'm forgiving you easily."

"Oh right. As if you haven't crashed us into almost everything when I'm around. Even when I'm not with you, you almost crash!" the angel shot back, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow. "I have standards too, you should know this by now." He huffed and looked at the ground, kicking a small pebble and quietly apologizing to it afterwards.

"Angel, you act as if I always try to make us or make myself crash and then only one person knows what will happen to me."

"Well, certainly we'd get into trouble and asked why in God's name were we in a car crash."

"Aziraphale, you're beginning to be a pain in my arse!"

"Well then leave!"

"Maybe I will!"

"Fine with me!"

"Good!"

"Fantastic!"

Then off the two distressed supernatural entities left in different directions.

What a shame that the author had to write it in such a stressful way because the readers have no context other than Aziraphale wanting crepes and almost discorporating their bodies and ending up having to explain as to why in God's name they discorporated their bodies.

What a story this will be, dear readers.

---

"Stupid Crowley.." Aziraphale muttered, huffing again and walking to his bookshop, grumbling about the demon and why he was still friends with him.

"Although, he did save me from so many things.." he whispered, biting his lip slightly at the memories of when Crowley would save him from any dangers.