°12°

So like, I wanted to do a Halloween special and upload it oN Halloween, but I went " n a h " and hey, there was a shooting near my place on Halloween and that's the first time in my life I've been terrified of Halloween so uh-
I was distracted.

BuT iM aLivE aNd weLL

I'm sorry, please forgive me.

But bro, I just love the idea of Aziraphale in pastel clothing/lingerie and surprising Crowley with it because of how innocent he looks in them I fkaprigoskwjfnd

I cant help myself, I just love the idea of it.

So uh-

E nj o y

It was a cold autumn morning.
Of course that could mean a thing or two -- one, it being the season for pumpkin spiced things -- and two, it being Halloween and everyone wondering who and what they would be. Theres so many things people could dress as, but yet so little time. Heck, you could plan your costume months in advance, but when it comes to it being near the actual holiday, you freak out because you feel like you're out of time.

Not for dear Aziraphale though. Oh no.

Hes planned something very special for both himself and Crowley.

He at first thought it was silly because he thought he could never bring himself to do it, but oh was he so wrong. When he put on his first pair of lingerie, he fell in love with it.

First of all, it was comfortable;

Second, he thought he could move around in it more than his suits;

Third, it suited his body and it made him love and appreciate his body more;

And fourth, he thought he looked amazing in it.

Those were his four main reasons as to why he loved wearing lingerie. Plus, he could play around with it. Meaning, he could hide it and when he'd take his clothes off, BOOM, there it was. The lingerie that would always suit his skin because of how soft and light it was.

Of course with that, he had gotten pastel clothing and wore it around when no one was watching.

He'd get embarrassed if he wore it around the shop or when he'd go outside. He just didnt have the confidence for that, but that didnt stop him from wearing it when he's completely alone.

---

Crowley was humming softly to Queen songs, watering his plants and hearing their leaves shake with a feared anticipation. Hoping the entity wouldn't notice anything out of place and yell at them for it.

After the watering and finding nothing out of order, he walked out and sat on his throne, thinking what he'd do.

He didn't really celebrate Halloween because he thought it was useless, but when he did, he went all out. Of course Aziraphale scolded him for being too scary for the children around them, but did he care? Yes and no. Yes, because of course its Aziraphale. And no because he liked making people, especially children fear him. He got a kick out of it sometimes and smiled everytime he'd get a shriek out of someone.