°4°

Idea by: Abstract2000
This may be shorter than usual and I'm sorry about that
And uh-
It'll be split into different days (you'll see what I mean by that soon) so uh-
Enjoy¿

Aziraphale was just innocently reading his books in his closed bookshop because he enjoyed the silence and peacefulness of the whole thing.

He closed the book he was reading and set it down, getting up and walking to the kitchen so he can make himself a nice hot cup of tea.
The angel yawned quietly and rubbed his eyes. He checked the clock and saw it was 12:43 AM and he frowned slightly because of the late hour he was staying up at.

"Right.. I'll just drink this tea and read.. then go to sleep.." the angel smiled slightly "Yeah, seems like an idea.."

He jumped slightly at the whistle from the teapot, he took it out of the stove and poured the hot water in a teacup, putting a teabag into the teacup and setting the teapot back on the stove.

He gently blowed on the tea just to make the steaming hot cup of tea a little cool as he walked back to his books.
Then he noticed something out of the ordinary.

It was a strange looking book.

The angel gently set the teacup down and picked up the book. He tilted his head and rotated the book, looking for a title but found to no avail.
He opened it and there was sure some words in it. He flipped through pages and tried to make sense of how or why there was a book without a title in his shop.

He thought he had seen every mysterious looking book, but looking at this certain book, he was wrong.

He stopped at a certain part of the book and stared at the words.
He raised an eyebrow and repeated the words.

He saw a glistening light reflect off his body and he dropped the book, his eyes widened and he gasped.

---

Crowley was innocently driving around London. Of course as per usual, he almost runs into some things or some pedestrians.

The demon drove to his angel friends bookstore and parked near it, getting out and making sure the doors were locked. He huffed and walked to the front doors, knocking and waiting for the angel to answer the door.

"W-We're closed! Come back tomorrow!" Crowley heard a unfamiliar female voice. He then raised an eyebrow and tried looking into the window; no luck.

"Uhh.. is Aziraphale in there..? If he is then tell him Crowley is here to uh.. visit him?"

"W-Well uh.. Crowley, Aziraphale is sick and needs to be tended!" The female voice replied.

Crowley just raised an eyebrow and backed away from the bookstore, looking at it up and down. Trying to figure out what the hell was going on.
So then he walked off and got into his old fashioned car, driving off to his place.

Aziraphale sighed out of relief when he heard the demon leave. He was too embarrassed to show Crowley how he accidentally turned himself into a woman.

-Flashback to earlier-

Aziraphale saw a glistening light reflect off his body and he dropped the book, his eyes widened and he gasped.
He looked down at his body and saw that his body shape was getting more petite like a womans body.
His chest was growing breasts just like any other womans.
His clothes were fitting on him way too big and his face was different.
More womanly.
His hair grew down to his breasts and when he searched for a full length mirror, he screeched and noticed how high pitched his voice was now.
He was a woman!