°5°

Idea by: MalloryPresley2001

It was a nice day outside and Crowley hated it.
That was only because he was really bored and he really had nothing else to do. That is until he got an idea.

He smirked slightly and chuckled softly. He grabbed his phone and dialed his one and only angel, Aziraphale. And of course after a few rings, the angel picked up and said a sweet and gentle sounding "Hello?"

"Aziraphale!"

"Crowley?"

"No it's the soul of Freddie Mercury speaking to you."

"Crowley you'd better tell me what you want before I hang up on you." The angel rolled his eyes on his side of the phone line and huffed softly.

The demon always loved how his angel would occasionally threaten him because it was always so cute.

"Alright, alright. I was gonna ask if you wanted to come by place later. And if you want to, you can come now. I wouldn't mind either way because I could go for either." Crowley proposed.

Aziraphale bit his lip gently and sighed softly "Y-Yeah.. I'll come by later.." he replied softly,

"What time, angel?"

"E-Erm.. how about 7:00?"

"Alright, seems fine with me. You want me to come pick you up?"

Aziraphale blushed and he really didn't know why, but then he cleared his throat just to wash away any thoughts. "N-No, it's quite alright, Crowley. I-I can handle walking on my own.." the angel said sheepishly.

"Aziraphale, you know I like it when you're in my Bentley. We have so many great memories in my car." Crowley hummed and smirked.

Aziraphale blush deepened and he bit his lip. Then he cleared his throat again and spoke once more "C-Crowley, you mustn't say such sinful things.." he scolded softly and huffed.

"What sinful things, angel? I was only complimenting how amazingly good you've been looking in my car. What's so wrong about that?" The demon asked innocently.

"Oh look, a costumer needs me! I-I gotta go, Crowley. I'll see you soon then!"

Then Crowley heard the perfect sound of the phone slam and all he heard was the iconic beeping of a phone ending.

---

It was currently 6:39 PM in the evening and Crowley just got done cleaning his flat. He sighed deeply and was really surprised because he thought he cleaned up his place real nicely. That is until you see his closet.

It was a real mess in his closet.

Aziraphale was just wondering what he would wear. He didn't know why or how, but he just wanted to impress the demon. The angel just sighed softly and chose a nice and simple white suit of course because he really wouldn't wear anything with a dark color.

And after he had changed into something he liked, he was on his way out the door after he had closed the bookstore and he gracefully made his way to Crowley's flat where he never knew what the oh so wonderful things he'll be able to see.

Or more so..

Feel..

Crowley was pacing as he was staring at the clock.