°11°

Yall I've been waiting to do a Stripper Au on these total gays, and it's a h00man au too so like-

I might refer to our bad boi Crowley as Anthony J. Crowley (I would include the Janthony, but it's just too good 😤👌), but hes too much of a cool d00d for that, so I'm gonna mostly refer to him as Crowley-

Also, please dont get mad at me for choosing who is a stripper in this one-shot-

Like, I've been stressing over it and I would appreciate it if you didnt comment "Aziraphale/Crowley should've been a stripper instead of Aziraphale/Crowley!" Because I'm a h00man and I have preferences on who to write as a stripper and who to write as a not stripper.

Plus I planned a good look for our stripper and I appreciate my vision on it-

Anywhore-

This au was kinda inspired by the song above, and if it for some reason doesn't work, the song is called-

Cookie Thumper! by Die Antwoord

So like y3a-

En j oy

Crowley huffed and slouched in his seat.

"Oh what a boring day.." he mumbled, huffing again and groaning. He just wanted to do something instead of slouch around and stare at the ceiling.

To be quite frank with you, Anthony had recently gotten out of jail.

Why? Well, he stole some things and tried to fight off the cops.

He had gotten out a month ago and well, he actually wanted to go back because he was entertained there. Nothing was repeated.

And he enjoyed fights. Whether he was in it or just simply watching it.

"Hmph.. maybe I should just go to the strip club.. maybe I'll find something there.." he mumbled to himself.

"Hmmm.. maybe not.." he huffed and took out a cigarette, lighting it and inhaling the toxic chemicals into his lungs.

"Oh who knows, maybe I will.."

"Oh sweet satan, I need to make up my mind.."

"I'll just call Beelzebub, see what they think.."

Then he picked up the phone, typing out Beelzebubs number and calling them.

"What?"

"Heyyyyyyy, Beelzebub."

Beelzebub just rolled their eyes in the other line, slouching in their chair. "What do you want? I'm kinda busy."