°3°

Idea by: karlaxstefanaa
Sorry folks, but no smut on this chapter.
Just plain old fluff.
Dont worry though, imma try to make it as cute as possible.
I promise :)

(Edit: I just thought two updates would somewhat boost you guys up. And I'm in a real happy mood because I'm almost done with school! :"')))) )
(Dont forget theres more chapters coming soon, you just gotta be patient for me, alright? Thank you so much for reading my shitty stuff! :"'))))) )

It was a nice night outside.
Rather more cold than warm, but hey! Thats London for you sometimes.

Crowley was just hanging in his cold flat, spraying his plants with some water just so he can grow them to be more beautiful. He heard their leaves shaking while he was watering his plants because he knew they were afraid of him.
He looked around for any spots and smiled satisfyingly because he spotted nothing out of the ordinary from his plants whatsoever.

He then walked out and sighed calmly.

That is until he heard the phone ring, he just let it ring and let it be put to voicemail just to see who was.

Beeeeeeeep

"Hey Crowley? Its Aziraphale.. I uhh.. I was wondering if you wanted to spend some time together..? W-Well that is if you dont mind of course! I-"

Crowley was quick to pick up the phone "Hey, Aziraphale! I'd love to hang out with a cool guy like you!" He replied.

Aziraphale blinked confusingly on the other line and replied "W-Well.. I uh.. g-great! Just uh.. great.. p-pick me up by uhm.."

There was a slight pause.

"7:30 AM..?"

Crowley then thought about it and looked at the clock. Then he nodded and realized the angel couldnt see it. "Yeah, seems fine. I'll pick you up by then, angel."

"S-See you then, Crowley.." the angel said softly and hung up.

Crowley put the phone down and smiled brightly. He hurriedly got into the shower and made sure he washed his body nicely so he could impress the angel.

On the other hand, Aziraphale's heart was pounding slightly because he didnt think Crowley would agree to go out with him to the restuarant.

"This isn't a date, right? It's just us two men hanging out in a very fancy restuarant.."

The angel sighed because he didnt wanna think this was a date, because it was just a hangout like Crowley said.
Then he frowned slightly "Aziraphale, get a grip. Its just a hangout.. nothing else.." he spoke to himself and took a deep breath.

The angel then proceeded to take a shower and made sure he wore his best suit.

Crowley did the same because he really wanted to impress his angel.
Hes had feelings for the soft man for as long as he can remember. Although apparently being gay is a sin in heaven, he just wanted to show how he felt to the angel while he still can. Before he began regretting it.