°2°

It was just a normal day for both the angel and demon. Or mostly known as Aziraphale and Crowley.

Crowley was busy doing whatever he was doing. Most likely in a bar drinking shot after shot and beer after beer.

Aziraphale was up and running in his bookshop and he was about to close as the night was coming to a late hour.

Crowley ended up going back to sober so he wouldnt hurt his precious car hes owned for many, many years.
So after Crowley sobered up, he walked out and got in his car, driving off to bother Aziraphale.
He of course drove so fast, he almost crashed into some cars and he was growling at the bad drivers.

Aziraphale closed his bookshop and sat in the backroom, reading something that took the attention to his eyes.

Fifty Shades of Grey

"Her sharp intake is music to my dick. "Then we'll fuck," I whisper "And if you're still awake I'll impart some information about my formative years. Agreed?"
She nods. Her breathing has accelerated, her pupils are larger, darker, with her need and her thirst of knowledge."

Aziraphale bit his lip slightly when he read the passage from the book, he blushed of course but that was because he was imagining himself in Anastasia's position.

"I dont make love. I fuck... hard."

The not so innocent angel felt a rush of pleasure take place in the southern region of his pants.
He looked down and there was for sure a tent in Aziraphales pants. He groaned and decided to ignore it.

"I want you sore, baby."

Aziraphale just huffed and put a bookmark in the page, setting the dirty book down and trying to calm himself from his thoughts. He didnt know why or how but he found himself thinking of his demon friend, Crowley.

He reminisced back to the pages of Fifty Shades of Grey. He thought of Crowley as Christian and himself as Anastasia. He bit his lip and thought of all the dirty passages in the book, all the words spoken by each character and he whimpered because of his unholy thoughts. His breathed hitched as he slid his pants off. He stared at his underwear and saw an unholy sight of his hard member. He bit his lip and slowly slid his underwear off, gasping when his hardened member felt the slightly cold air in the atmosphere.

The angel was hesitant at first to continue with himself, but after maybe what seemed like an eternity to him, (When in reality, it was maybe about 3 or 5 minutes.) He reached his hand out to his member, slowly moving his hand up and down. His breathing and heart were both going fast. He covered his mouth to keep himself quiet and he moved his hand faster.

He closed his eyes and imagined himself in his room, naked and whimpering on his soft and comfortable bed, needy for something. More specifically someone. He panted quietly and saw Crowley, smirking as he was lying naked on a bed. Whimpering and begging for the smirking demon.

"C-Crowley.. please.. m-.. make me yours.. oh I need you so badly.." Aziraphale moaned quietly as his hand just moved faster, he gasped and let out a slightly loud moan. He squeaked quietly and his stomach was turning. He knew this feeling very well.

The unholy angel was panting and after a few more movements from his hand, he came.
He stared at the white liquid and he sighed deeply, cleaning himself up and pulling his underwear and pants back up.