~ 1 ~

CHAPTER ONE.

The birds were chirping out the window. The weather was a little cold. I wanted to stay in bed but unfortunately I can't.

  My father, half brother and I had moved into a town called Willow three years ago, I spent my childhood there. It may be the smallest town ever but it the most beautiful l have seen. My mother is a busy businesswoman so she is hardly around. My half brother, Ivan, with whom I share father with, lost his mother a long time ago. We get along well, like very well and he's only two years older than me and that makes him seventeen.

  I got out of bed and walk straight to my closet. It my first day at highschool so I won't want to look like a complete freak.

  I picked out a black high waist trouser with buttons up to the belly and it has a cut on the top of the knee so it revels my knee whenever I walk or sit down. I picked out a White crop top with a low circle cut on the top.

  I rushed into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a quick bath before slipping on my out fit.

   Pearl ran into my room. She hoped on my bed and meowed.

     "Good morning to you too". I said and got her off the bed into my arms. "How's your night? Let go get breakfast."

   I got out of my room with Pearl in my arms. I opened the door and walked down the stairs, I took a right turn after walking a few steps down the lobby into the dinning room.

  My dad was making breakfast. He's a great cook. I greeted him and Pearl wriggled out of my grasp and jumped off. I watched the small spotless White cat ran out of the kitchen.

  I found pearl in the streets about four years ago. It was dirty and hurt so I picked her up and cleaned her up. She looked so cute when it clean so I decided to keep her instead of taking her to animal shelter.

  I finished setting the table and helped dad to serve the food. It was just sandwich and coffee.

  Ivan came to the table dressed in jeans and red fashion T-shirt. On his left arm was his sliver coated wristwatch and he had on a pair of sneakers. His blond curly locks was placed perfectly. (I had my hair which is black straight to my back and tugged one side to the back of my ear).

  "Good morning beauty". He said to me.

  "Same to you frog face". I giggled.

  I sat down when dad came in. Ivan didn't reply me, he just chuckled as if he had a massive payback plan. We are used to playing pranks on each other right from the day dad brought him home after his mom death. It was a bomb shell to mom and I but we accepted him with open arms.

  Breakfast was silent, a tradition we are used to. I ate as fast as I could but for some reason, Ivan was unusually faster than I am. By the time I got to the porch, he has already start the ignition of the car and had drove out of the garage. He was pressing the car's honk like it he's first time seeing anything like it. When he spotted me, a smirk appeared on his face, he waved to me and before I could say anything he drove off.

  "Ivan!" I shouted as I ran after him like I could meet up. "Ivan wait up! Not on my first day at highschool!" I yelled but he only waved one last time before he sped off.

Usually, he drives us to school because he owns the car. He let's me drive sometimes and that would be a perfect time to get my payback on him. Now, I'll have to get a cab.

  I looked for a cab and headed to school.

  Willow Highschool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~          

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I hope you like my story.

The beginning might not be very interesting but I promise I'll try to get it interesting.

My grammar might suck even more than I think but I'll try to adjust that part too.

This is actually my first story on wattpad . I'm also not a native English speaker so  my story may not be like it is in reality.
Just comment about what you think of the story and vote.👍💖👍💖.

Thanks for reading.😀😁😀😁.