~ 5 ~

CHAPTER FIVE.

Fourth week of freshman year. In no time, I'll be getting ready for college. Though it still a long time but time is faster than it seems.

  We're done with that project and I got a good grade with Matthew's help. He made a very good family plan for our one week couple life. After, we became good friends and my thoughts about him having a crush on me disappeared when I discovered he was gay three days ago then, we became incredibly close friends.

  I mix my pasta, I've completely lost my appetite. The cafeteria food is okay but pasta isn't just one of my favorite.

  "Are you going to eat it or you'll keep mixing till it get cold?" Rosie raised a brow at me.

"I'm just gonna stir." I said.

  "I'll eat it!" Kristy announced and I laughed. I almost forget her love for food.

  "Take mine too." Kaitlyn said as she pushed her food forward like it a piece of shit. Rosie pulled it towards her, she's also a fan of food. "Just don't choke on it glutton." She joked but it came out a bit harsh, I wonder how a coarse girl like her could have a sweet name.

  Kayla rushed into the cafeteria (always late) and sat on the table. "The soccer guys are coming." She squealed and everyone on our table shook our head at how immature she can be when it comes to guys.

  Soon, my brother who is the captain and his team walked into the cafeteria and some bimbos kept giggling and squeaking.

Okay maybe I don't really like it when girls act like this, I find it so disturbing.

  I spot the guy I've been crushing on and he was talking to one of his team mates while they took their seat. It is amazing to know that he is one of Ivan's friends. I mean I could just ask him about him any time.

I tried to not ogle at my crush but I couldn't help I just love the way he talks, laughs and even the way he constantly run his fingers over his hair. Anyway, I stopped ogling  when he points at me and wink to me. My eyes widen at this and before I knew it, he got a whack on the head by Ivan.

"That my sister faggot." He practically screamed at him.

"How am I suppose to know?" My crush snapped while rubbing his head. He said something else but I couldn't hear him because they weren't shouting anymore.

"Hey, Amber what are you thinking about that you zoned out this much?"

  "Uh,...nothing. Just thinking about Pearl , I seriously missed her." I lied. Why I was lying, I really don't know.

"That was a bad lie" Rosie said bluntly

"I mean you were literally undressing Arthur with your eyes." Kristy joked and I turned red from embarrassment.

"No I wasn't"

"Whatever you say, girl."

"I'm just gonna ignore you." I told her and turned to Kayla. "How's your date with Carter?" We've become closer over the weeks. I mean its inevitable, since we have most of our class together with Matthew. She and Carter have been in this kind of on again off again relationship since they can't stay faithful and they also can't seem to get enough of each other.

She shrugged. "Good." I raised a brow at her. "Fiiinnnee," she groaned, "we had a fight and left." Finally the attention is off me.

"He's an asshole." Kristy pointed out the obvious. Not that I agree with her.

"Can't you guys just break up and find other people that are good for you and your health." Rosie suggested. She hardly interfere in relationship matters and now that she did, it actually makes sense. But this doesn't mean she doesn't have a boyfriend.

Everyone of my friends are in a relationship or so. Kristy is dating a boy in sophomore, the boy is cute not handsome and he is also a nerd. They are cute together and they are the kind of couple that update their relationship status every now and then.

Rosemary, well, is very beautiful and have most guys after her but she prefers being in along term relationship unlike Kayla. She is currently dating some chubby good looking guy. She doesn't really talk about her relationships so I don't know much.

As for Kaitlyn, she attracts the bad boy type which I think is cool but she prefers older-- college-- guys. She is currently dating a guy called Charlie, a British. I do envy her.

And there is Kayla. So that's it. Me, I haven't even caught a guy's eye yet but it is going to change. Soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thanks for not deleting this story yet. I have a surprise for you next chapter so scroll and read chapter six.

Pls comment I really do want to know what you think of my story. And vote. 👍⭐⭐⭐