~ 6 ~

CHAPTER 6.

At least I know his name now. Arthur. And he his also Ivan's best pal.

I got up from bed. It is a Saturday and dad is on a vacation with mom for the weekend. I have no plans for the weekend so I'm just gonna stay in bed and watch my favourite vampire series, 'the originals'. I went into the kitchen to get breakfast.

"Good morning beauty."

"Last time you said that  I called you a frog face and you... You know what you did."

He chuckled. "Yeah...it was the best payback ever. I mean you were fuming when you entered the school."

"You saw me?"

"Of course, you are not invincible." He said in a duh tone.

I ignored him and sat at the counter "What are you doing?" I asked pointing to the stove on fire.

He arc a brow. "What does it look like I'm doing?"

It my turn now. "Wasting cooking gas." I said in a duh tone. He looked at me as if to say 'seriously' and I just shrugged.

He sighed. "I'm making breakfast. What are you doing today? Any...plans?"

"I just wanna stay in bed and watch the originals." I shrugged. "Why are you asking?"

"Well,...Arthur is coming by later, we're just gonna watch movies and play video games. I'm just saying like, um, if you wanna join? I mean I know how much you like playing video games so...." He trailed off and I couldn't help but laugh. Laugh so hard that I fell on my butt.

"Ouch... t-that h-hurts." I said in between laughs.

Ivan frowned. "What's so funny?!" He whined and that just made me laugh the more. He kicked me gently. "I swear if you don't stand up right now you're not having breakfast."

"What? Dad put you in charge so all work is on you and what kind of a babysitter kick a child?" I teased.

"I'm serious." He groaned referring to his pathetic treat. As if I couldn't make my own breakfast but I still told him anyway.

"You were nervous that why." I smiled. "You were nervous to invite me to hang out with you and your friends and that made it funny plus I realized that you rub your fingers when your nervous." I stated with a knowing smile.

"No I don't" he said blushing furiously as he stared at his hand.

"Awwww" I cooed.

"Stop it already Ams, are you gonna join or not?!" He whined

"Yes!" I whined too mocking him and he just blushed more.

"I swear Ams, if you aren't my sister and I don't love you so much you'll be out the window by now."

"You would throw me out the window?"

"Damn I would!"

I laughed again. Such an interesting morning, it made my day.

After breakfast, we crashed on the couch and put on 'the family guy' though neither of us was really watching it, we were both busy with our phones.

Matthew: really?

Me: yeah, he told me to join them.

Matthew: OMG!!!!

Matthew: that's a good thing right? U're happy right?

Me: *roll eyes* jeez so dramatic.

Matthew: don't let me down!

Matthew: can I come by tomorrow? My house is really boring.

Me: u do realize 2morrow is a Sunday right? I'm suppose to stay in bed and sleep all day.

Matthew: u lazy bitch!

Me: what?!!!!

Me: how is sleeping a lazy thing to do? It consumes energy too!

Matthew: only u would say that. Any way see u 2MORROW!!

I  laughed.

message from Kristy.

Kristy: hey, wanna go shopping with me and others?

Ummm, tempting offer. Unfortunately.....

Me: sorry, got a date with Arthur.

Kristy: what?!!!!

Kristy: how did it happened?!!!

Kristy: details!!!

I laughed yet again.

Me: just kidding!!

Kristy: 😒

Me: but Ivan asked me to hang out with them.

Kristy: really?!!😱

Kristy: so cool!

Me: I know!

Me: I'll go shopping with you guys another day.

Kristy: can't wait.

Kristy: have fun on ur date! 😉

Ding dong!

"I'll get it!" I shouted even when Ivan is just next to me. Habits.

He groaned. "Geez woman, I'm right here."

I ignored him and opened the door to see the guy I've been crushing on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Stupid cliffhanger, I know. I just can't help but put it there.

As usual, hope u like the chapter! VOTE and COMMENT. Thank you!!.