twenty one

Veronica

Veronica.

After the talk with Shawn, I headed to Jack's house, we didn't really do much. But that was yesterday.

It was Tuesday now and I obviously had to attend school, I wasn't looking forward to it but it went by very fast and at the end of the school day I found myself back at home. I roamed my closet for some clothes to change into. I settled on a denim skirt, a plain black t-shirt and black vans. I quickly put my hair up in a high ponytail and entered my car before driving towards Johnson's house. We were hanging out at his house and Shawn agreed to be there, it was going to be his first time hanging out with us for a while.

I was welcomed inside by Johnson, when I got to the living room there were a few snacks placed on the table and I noticed Jack sitting on his phone. As soon as I entered my room he looked up and opened his arms to receive a hug from me.

A soft kiss was placed on my lips which made my heart flutter. I then went over to hug Shawn and finally Alessia.

"So, we're gonna have a little party for ourselves, who's ready?" Johnson announced which made us cheer.

No limit by G-Eazy began to play through the speakers and I led Jack to an open space where we could dance, eventually, everyone one else joined. I kept switching between Jack and Shawn because I didn't want Shawn to feel left out.

The night was filled with music, loud singing, dancing, a lot of snacks and kisses from Jack.

After a while, I thought I could hear someone knocking but Jack dismissed the thought, maybe I was just hearing things.

Anonymous.

Loud music could be heard from the door, they wouldn't have been able to hear my knocking but I did anyway just to be polite.

They obviously didn't hear the knocking. So we had to come up with a plan, "Okay, I say we text them an emoji or something to get them confused and then we walk in there quietly and give them a little surprise, don't you think?" she suggested.

So that's what we decided to do. We sent them a door emoji and proceeded with our plan.

We tried to see if the door was open and it was. We walked inside the house and looked around the corner to see that there were a small group of people in the house. There were two girls we didn't recognise, the Jacks and Shawn.

We walked around the corner quietly and walked into the room confidently, we had been prepared for this moment for a couple months now. We just needed to locate them but I wasn't expecting all three of them to be in one place at the same time. During this past month, I found out Shawn had moved house and school and the Jacks hadn't changed much. From what I could see Shawn had gained some muscles and his hair had grown a bit since I last saw him.

We hadn't been stalking them or anything, we just did our research with the help of our connections.

We had made sure we looked perfect for our entrance.

"Guess who's back," I said with the biggest smirk on my face, I stared at the boys' shocked faces.

{Vote, comment and share}

Who do you think made that entrance? (Hint: mentioned at the start of the story.) DRAMA...
Btw sorry for the short chapter, I'll be updating later!