Detective Douche

Your POV

I Was At Home When Dan, My Boyfriend Came In, I Noticed That He Wasn't In His Usual Police Uniform. He Was In His Normal Clothes.

"Hey Baby! "

"Hi (Y/N). "

"How Come You're Not In Uniform Today?"

"Oh You Didn't Know?"

"Didn't Know What?" I Asked, Curious.

" I Got Promoted To Detective!"

" Seriously?!? Omg Babe I'm So Happy For You! " You Squeled And Ran Over To Him, Giving Him A Giant Hug. You Both Had Dinner And Went To The Bedroom To "Rest".

THE NEXT DAY

Your POV

I Went To Bruce's Office To Tell Him About The Good News.

" BRUCE! "I Shouted Excitedly.

" What? I'm Suuuper Busy So Please, Cut To The Chase" He Whined

"OK. So..."

"So What, (Y/N)?"

"DAN GOT PROMOTED TO DETECTIVE!" I Shouted.

"WAIT SERIOUSLY?!? YESS!!!" Bruce Shouted Excitedly And Hugged Me.

"Wait, Why Are You So Excited?"

"Uh..Nothing..?...Hehe" He Nervously Said. I Glared At Him.

" Okay Fine! I'll Tell You, Just Stop Looking At Me Like That, It Freaks Me Out!" I Laugh Knowing That People Continuesly Staring At Him Weird Bruce Out.

" Your Evil, (Y/N) "

" I Know, Bruce. Now Spill."

"I'm Happy Because I Can FINALLY Call Dan 'Detective Douche'" He Says Then Bursts Out Laughing.

"Ugh, You're So Obnoxious, Bruce! "

"Thanks, I Take My Work Very Seriously. "

I Roll My Eyes And Head Down The Elevator After Saying Goodbye To Bruce.

I Came Out Of The Elevator Of Avengers HQ To Go Back To The Studio, (I'm A Singer/Songwriter)
When I See Tony.

"Hey Beautiful. " He Says, Obviously Flirting.

"Hi, Tony. And For The Last Time, I Have A Boyfriend!"

"And For The Last Time, (Y/N), I Don't Care If You Have A Boyfriend." I Roll My Eyes.

" Why So Happy Today? "He Asks.

" Dan Got Promoted To Detective! "I Said, Proud Of My Boyfriend.

" Ugh. " Tony Groans

"What?" I Say Starting To Get Annoyed.

"Im A Billionaire Businessman And A Superhero And You Don't Give A Shit. But You're Precious Boyfriend Dan Gets Promoted To Detective And You Think He's The King Of The World. "

You're Shocked At The Way Tony Just Treated You. You Scoff And Walk Away From Him, Feeling The Tears Coming Up, But You Manage To Keep Them Down, Refusing To Let Them Escape Your Eyes.

Tony Immediately Realises His Mistake And Goes After You. He Grabs Your Hand But Before He Can Say Anything, You Pull Your Hand Away And Run Towards Your Car, Driving Home.

Dan Was Out Working A Case And Won't Be Back For Atleast Another 5 Hours.

The Minute You Got Into Your Apartment, The Waterworks Were Unleashed. Tears Fell Down Your Cheek Uncontrollably. You Ended Up Sitting Against The Door Sobbing.

After Half An Hour Of Continues Sobbing, You Stopped Crying.But That Didn't Mean You Didn't Want To Cry. There Were No Tears Anymore, But That Didn't Mean You Weren't Still Crying On The Inside.

You Heard A Faint Knock On Your Door,Then A Voice.

"(Y/N), Please Let Me In, I'm Sorry."

You Didn't Say Anything. You Couldn't Bring Yourself To Say Anything. Instead, The Tears Came Back, The Waterworks Running Again.

Tony Was Becoming One Of Your Best Friends, Then He Said One Sentence And Everything Was Just... Gone. All The Happiness That You Felt When You Were Talking With Tony, Laughing With Tony, Were Just Gone. Poof. And It Was Replaced With Sadness And Anger.

"I Know You're There, (Y/N). Please, Just Please,Let Me In. I'm Really Sorry!I Know I Messed Up! Just- Just Let Me In.... Please, (Y/N)..." He Says With A Shaky Voice.