The Morning After

Your POV

The Sun Shines Brightly Down On My Face And I Wake Up With A Thumping Head. I'm Not In My Bed And Definitely Not In My Apartment.

What The Fuck Happened?

"Hey, Babe. Here You Go."  Tony Says As He Walks In And Hands Me An Advil And A Glass Of Water.

I Take The Pill And Down The Water.

"First Of All, Don't Call Me Babe. We're Broken Up. And Second Of All, What Are You Doing Here?"

"Uh, This Is Avengers Tower Aka Stark Tower So Yeah,I Kinda Own This Place."

I Roll My Eyes And Get Out Of Bed.

"Hold On! Where Are You Going?"
Tony Grabs Me By My Wrist And Pulls Me Back Over To Him.

"Away From You." I Reply Coldly.

"Why?"

"Because You Gave Me This."  I Point At A Faint Bruise Under My Left Eye.

" 2 Months, Tony. You Punched Me So Hard That The Bruise Is Still There After 2 Fucking Months. "

"I'm Sorry... " He Said In A Soft Voice And Pouted.

"For What? Yelling At Me? Calling Me A Jealous Bitch? Punching Me In The Face? Cheating On Me? Oh, Wait! Hold On A Second! You've Done All Of The Above! Good Job, Tony! Fucking Boyfriend Of The Year!"

"Wait (Y/N)-"  Before He Says Anything Else, I Walk Out Of His Room And Walk Towards Steve's Room. I Knock On The Door Twice And Wait.

"COMING! HOLD ON A SEC!" Steve Shouts From Inside The Room.

The Door Opens And Steve Stands There In The Doorway In A Tank Top.

"(Y/N)?!? What're You Doing Here?"

"That's What I Wanna Know. I Woke Up In Tony's Bed And Have No Clue What Happened Last Night."

"(Y/N), Do You Think You Might Hav-"

"No Way. I Might Be Talking To Him But There Is No WAY In Hell I'm Getting Back Together With Him After He Cheated."

"As Long As You're Sure."

"I'm Sure."

"So... What'd You Need?"

"A Ride. Home. Please?"

"Sure. I'd Do Anything For You, (Y/N). Anything At All, Just Let Me Know."

"Thanks, Steve."

Steve Walks Me To The Communal Garage And Gestures To A Motorcycle And A Sports Car.

"We Can Either Take My Motorcycle Or Tony's Car."

"Where'd You Even Get The Keys To His Car?"

"He Lost A Bet And The Car's Mine Now." Steve Says And Shrugs.

"Let's Take The Motorcycle!"

He Gets On And I Follow. I Wrap My Arms Around His Waist As He Pulls Out Of The Garage And Speeds Off To My Apartment Building.

The Sudden Change Of Temperature Wakes Me Up As The Cool Wind Blows Against My Face. (That Last Part Came Out Wrong)

" This Is Fun!"

"Hold On Tight."

I Hold On To His Waist Tighter And He Does A Wheelie On The Open Road.

After A Few Minutes, We Pull Up At My Building.

You Both Get Off The Motorcycle And Walk To The Entrance.

"Thanks So Much For The Ride, Steve."

"No Problem. Just Remember, If You Ever Need Anything, Just Call Me. You Have My Number."

"Thanks, Steve. You're The Best."  You Stare At Steve And He Holds Your Gaze. There's Just Something So Intriguing About Him That Makes You Want To Know More.

"Steve I-" You Get Cut Off By The Warm Feeling Of His Lips Against Your Own As His Hands Cup Your Face.

You Melt Into The Kiss And Wrap Your Arms Around His Neck And Tug At His Hair.

After A Few Intense Seconds, You Pull Back Breathless.

"Y-You Should Probably Head Back And Get Some Rest."

"Y-Yeah."

"Wanna Go Out This Friday? As In A Date."

"Sure, Steve."

"I'll Pick You Up At 4."

He Walked Back To His Motorcycle And Rides Off.

You Take Your Phone Out Of Your Pocket And Dial Your Emergency Number.

"Hello?"

"EDDIE GUESS WHAT?"

"WHAT?"

"STEVE ROGERS JUST FUCKING KISSED ME!"

A/N
PLOT TWIST!  Y'all (And Tony) THOUGHT That (Y/N) Was Gonna Be With Eddie! HA! I Made Her Get Together With Steve!

(Not So) Surprisingly, I Have Nothing Else To Say Except For The Fact We're At 430+ Reads And 60+ Votes! May Not Be Alot But This Actually Started Off As A Story I Wrote To Get The Feelings Out So That's Cool As Fuck.

Anyway, Joke Of The Day:

*During Civil War*

Tony: We Keep Killing People. Maybe The U.N. Should Put Some Checks In Place

Steve: I Love Bucky And Being A Criminal. Yay!

Moving On To The Last And Favourite Part Of The Chapter, SHAMELESS PLUGGING!

If You Liked This Chapter, Read More Chapters, Add My Book To Your Reading List, Tell Your Friends And Family On Wattpad About It, Do A Shout Out On Your Own Book (Don't Need To But Do It Anyway), Comment And Vote For My Story!

Your Favourite Wattpad Author,
Sarah 🖤