No One

Tony's POV

I Brought (Y/N) Out For Dinner After A Long Day Of Work. I Even Surprised Her With Some Flowers So That I'll Have A Higher Chance Of Getting The Keys To Paradise Tonight.
(Wink Wonk ;D)

We Were Walking Through An Alley Way When I Heard Footsteps Behind Us. I Turned Around And...

Your POV

Tony Turned Around And Didn't Say Anything So I Turned Around To See What Was Going On.

There He Was, Standing There. Dan. Detective Douche. My Cheating Bastard Ex. He Had That Sick Smug Look On His Face.

'Hey (Y/N). I See You Found A Cheap Replacement. '

'H-' I Barely Got To Start A Word Before Tony Cut In.

'EXCUSE YOU! Who Are You Calling A Cheap Replacement, Detective Douche? The Only Cheap Thing Here Is Your Cheap Ass Personality!'
The Best Part Was That He Said It In The Sassiest Tone Imaginable.

I Tried To Hide A Giggle And Said 'Well Why Do You Care? By The Way, How's Ella? Y'know, Your Partner. The Person You Cheated On Me With? Oh Right, She Likes Lucifer More And Cheated On You Right? Oh Boo Hoo Dan, You Cheat, You Get Cheated On. I Guess Karma Really Is A Bitch. But She's A Bitch I Fucking Love. '

His Jaw Dropped Open.
'Please Come Back (Y/N). I've Been Miserable Without You...'

'Oh Yeah, Totally Miserable. So Miserable That You Didn't Call, Didn't Text, Nothing.'

'What? I Always Called But You Never Picked Up!'

'Oooooh, Yeah. That's My Fault. I Got Her A Little Busy. Sorry!'

Tony's POV

The Moment I Said That I Saw His Face Turn From Sad And Regret To Anger.

'Come Back To Me (Y/N). What Did I Do Wrong?'

'ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU CHEATED ON ME! WITH YOUR PARTNER! IN MY APARTMENT!

' Like He's Never Cheated On You' He Scoffed.

'What The Fuck Are You Talking About, Detective Douche?'

'You've Been Cheating On (Y/N). Didn't Think I'd Find Out?'

'He Wouldn't Cheat On Me. I Know It. He's Always Around With Me.'

'Are You Sure? Because I'm Pretty Fucking Sure That He Gets Up From The Bed And Goes Somewhere In the Middle Of The Night A lot...'

'Tony? Is This True?'

' Y'know What? I'm Tired Of Waiting. Cmon (Y/N). Let's Go Back To My Place. I Know I Can Treat You Better Than He Can. '

'No Way. Even If He Is Cheating. That Doesn't Make You Any Different. I Will Never Go Back To You. You Will Never Have Me.'

'Well I Guess If I Can't Have You...' He Pulled Out A Gun.

'Then No One Can. '

He Pointed The Gun At Me.

I Called My Suit To Come To Me But It Wasn't Fast Enough.

'Now Wait A Fucking Second. We Can Work This Out. Let's Talk.'

'We Can't Work This Out. If I Don't Deserve Her Then You Don't Either. But She's Too Dumb To Ever Do Anything About It. So I'm Gonna Help Her. '

Click

'Wait Now! Hold The Fucking Phone Detective Douche! What Do You Want? 3 Million? No That's Too Little. 25 Million! There! That's An Amazing Deal! I'll Give Ya 25 Million Dollars For That Beautiful Pistol You Got There!'