Party

Bold 'Y' =Y/N When You're Calling Someone

Bold 'T' =Tony When He's Calling Someone

Your POV

"Hey, Rhodey! Are You Guys Going Now?" You Asked Tony's Best Friend Who Sat In The Reception Of The Avengers Tower.

" Yeah, Everybody's In The Car, We're Just Waiting On Tony. Does The Man Always Have To Be So Damn Late To Every Single One Of His Own Parties? " Rhodey Asked And Chuckled.

"You Know Him, He Calls It Being-" You Said But Was Cut Off When You Felt A Strong Pair Of Arms Hug You From Behind.

"Fashionably Late, Rhodey. It's Also Called Being Cooler Than All You Dorks." He Said As He Stood By Your Side.

"Hey! The Only Dork Here Is You!" You Protested.

"Sure Thing, Princess." He Said And Leaned Down To Give You A Kiss.

"Okay, Okay. We Get It, You're Engaged! No Need For More PDA Than Usual! You Guys Look Like Two Seals Fighting For A Grape." Rhodey Said As He Made A Face, Showing His Disgust.

You Pulled Back And Laughed.  "Okay Boys, I'll See You Guys Tomorrow. Love You, Tony! " You Said, Giving Tony A Quick Kiss Before Walking Out.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, PRINCESS!!" You Heard Him Yell From Behind You.

You Giggled As You Walked Towards The Black Range Rover In The Driveway. Sitting Inside The Car Were Nat, Wanda, Pepper And Shuri.

"Hey, Guys!" You Said As You Stepped Into The Car.

"So... Where Are We Going First?" Pepper Asked From The Backseat.

"For Today, We're Gonna Go To The Mall First Since Somebody Hasn't Bought A Wedding Ring For Their Fiancé When The Wedding Is In 3 Days. " Natasha Said And Rolled Her Eyes.

"It's Not My Fault I Wanted To Spend Time With Tony Before He Becomes My Husband!" You Protested.

"Yeah, Spending Time With Tony In Bed." Shuri Said.

You Shrugged. "I Mean, You're Not Wrong..."

"Woah, That Was Way Too Much Information. I Did Not Sign Up For Listening To Your Sexual Experiences With Tony." Wanda Said And Laughed.

20 Minutes Later

The Five Of You Went Inside To An Upscale Jewelry Store In Search Of A Perfect Wedding Ring For Tony.

Y- Hey Babe, What Colour Ring Are We Getting?

T- I Was Thinking Gold?

Y- Perfect! I See One I Think You're Really Gonna Love!

T- You Haven't Bought The Ring Either? THANK GOD! I Thought I Was The Only One. Rhodey Just Scolded Me For Not Getting It Earlier.

Y- I'm At The Jewelry Store Right Now. The Girls Said That Same To Me. Guess We Both Leave Things To The Last Minute.

T- Yeah.

Y- I Gotta Go. Talk To You Later!

T- Okay, Bye Princess!

You Were Scanning Through The Various Rings When One Particular One Caught Your Eye. You Called The Girls Over And Asked For Their Opinion.

They All Thought He Would Absolutely Love It! It Was A Gold Ring, Simple But Still Beautiful.

You Went To Pay For The Ring. You Were About To Give The Cashier Your Credit Card When Someone Pushed Your Hand Away.

You Looked Up And Saw Bruce (Wayne).