Broken Heart

Tony's POV

A Week Has Past Since That Night. Me And (Y/N) Were Back To Being Friends. One Night While We Were Having Dinner, She Showed Me A Pic Of Her And Her Boyfriend At The Beach.

I Gawked At The Picture As She Was Wearing A Bikini That Covered Little To Nothing. Then My Heart Skipped A Beat. Next To Her Was A Guy.

The Guy.

The Guy I Saw Having Sex With Another Girl The Night Of (Y/N)'s And I's Fight. She Pointed At The Man.

"That's Dan! "

"Dan As In, Detective Douche, Your Boyfriend?" I Gulped.

"Ugh, Did Bruce Tell You About The Whole Detective Douche Thing? He's So Annoying! But Yeah, That's My Boyfriend."

" Oh Fuck Me," I Thought. "How Am I Supposed To Tell The Girl Of My Dreams That Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her I Saw Them Having Sex The Night He Told Her He Was Working Late?" I Decided That I Shouldn't Meddle With Her Life And Just Keep The Secret To Myself.

"Dan Is The Best Boyfriend Ever! Y'know That Night We Had Our... Fight?"

"Yeah? What About It?" I Asked Nervously

"That Was Dan And I's Anniversary!"

"Fuuuuuuckkk Me Please! That Guy Is A Fucking Dickhead For Cheating On (Y/N) On Their Anniversary! I'm Gonna Fucking Murder Him! Wait, Tony. Deep Breathes. You Can't Let Anger Take Over You." I Said In My Head.

"Dan Had To Work A Case But He Came Home And Surprised Me With Flowers, Chocolates And A Teddy Bear! He's So Cute! Right, Tony?

" Y-Yeah... The Cutest... "

" Anyways, I Gotta Head Back. I Wanna Surprise Dan And Congratulate Him On Catching His First Murderer!" (Y/N) Said.

Your POV

I Said Goodbye To Tony And Headed Home. I Couldn't Imagine What His Face Would Look Like When I Surprise Him.

I Unlocked The Door And Walked In Our Room. But Instead Of Seeing My Boyfriend Sleeping, Or In The Bathroom, I See Him In Our Room On Our Bed Having Sex With His Partner.

I Slammed The Door In Anger And They Both Jumped. I Slapped Dan's Partner And Punched Dan In The Face.

I Took A Pair Of Clothes And A Few Belongings And Told Dan That All His Stuff And Especially Him Had To Be Gone By Tomorrow Morning.

I Ran Out And Got In My Car, With Tears Streaming Down Your Face, I Drove Towards Avengers HQ.