You Again

Y/F/B Means Your Favourite Book

Your POV

"I Wish It Didn't Have To End Like This..." You Said As You Pouted.

"I'm Sorry, (Y/N). I Have To Go Back."

"I Know..."

"Promise Me We'll Still Be Friends?" He Said, Holding His Pinky Finger Out.

"Best Of Friends." You Say, Interlocking Your Pinky With His And Connecting Your Thumbs.

You Hugged Him One Last Time.

"I'll Miss You, (Y/N)." He Said And Pulled Away.

"I'll Miss You Too, Eddie." You Say As He Gets Into His Car And Drives Off.

1 Week Time Skip Brought To You By Eddie Leaving Again.

You Were Currently In Bed, Under The Covers And Reading Y/F/B When The Lights Suddenly Go Out.

You Get Out Of Bed And Go Check The Power Box.

The Wires Were Cut. Why Were The Wires Cut? Who Cut Them?

You Were Walking Back To Your Room To Get Your Phone And Call An Electrician When You Felt Something Strike The Back Of Your Head And Your Vision Went Black.

---------------
You Woke Up And Tried To Stand Up But Quickly Found It Impossible As Your Hands Were Tied Behind Your Back And Your Legs Were Cuffed To The Chair You Were Sitting On.

You Looked Around And Realised You Were In Something That Looked Like An Old Warehouse.

You Heard Footsteps Approaching The Door. Your Heartbeat Began To Quicken, Becoming Faster Than It Already Was.

Tony's POV

I Was Working On One Of My Suits With AC/DC Playing In The Background.

Suddenly, The Music Stopped.

"FRIDAY? Why'd You Switch My Music Off? "

"Sir, It Seems That (Y/N)'s Heartbeat Has Drastically Increased."

"Wait What?!? Where Is She?" I Started Panicking. What If (Y/N) Is In Serious Danger? "

" Sir, I Have Located Her. She's In An Old Warehouse An Hour From Here.

" How Long If I Take The Suit?" I Asked Frantically.

"At Full Speed, 10 Minutes." FRIDAY Replied.

"Thanks, FRIDAY!" I Say As I Took Off Towards (Y/N). God, I Hope She Isn't Hurt.

Your POV

The Footsteps Got Closer And The Door Opened.

"D-Dan?!?"

"Hey, Gorgeous."

"I Thought You Were In Jail?"

"It Helps To Be A Cop. It Also Helps To Be A Cop When You Want To Talk To Your Girlfriend Privately."

"Ex." You Say Sternly Through Gritted Teeth.

"Not For Long, Baby Girl..." He Leaned Down And Tried To Kiss You But You Headbutted Him.

He Stumbled Back Before Yelling "You Bitch!" He Walked Towards You And Grabbed Your Face.

"You're Going To Do Whatever I Say Whether Or Not You Want To. Do You Understand Me?"

You Kept Quiet.

"I Said, DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME?!?"

You Shaked Your Head No And Spat In His Face.

"That's It, You Little Bitch! You're Going To Get Punished For All The Shit You've Just Pulled!"