Sister

NO THE PICTURE THOOOO!!! 😭😭😭

Your POV

I Saw Dan Pressing Down On The Trigger And My First Instinct Was To Jump In Front Of Tony.

I Felt A Sharp Pain In My Stomach And Felt My Shirt Becoming Wetter By The Second. (Not Like That Ya Dirty Bastard).

In A Few Seconds, My Whole Shirt Was Red And My Pants Would Soon Follow. I Found It Harder And Harder To Keep My Eyes Open. My Eyelids Growing Heavier And Heavier.

Soon Enough, My Eyes Were Sealed Shut. The Only Thing I Heard Before I Blacked Out Was Tony Yelling My Name. (Again, Not Like That Ya Dirty Bastard)

I Felt The Cold Wind Against My Limp Body Before I Fell Unconscious.

After What Felt Like Hours Of Just Staring Into A Black Hole, I Felt Like I Was Transported Into An Empty, White Room.

Then I Heard His Voice. Tony. He Was Talking To Me. About How He Didn't Cheat And That He Loved Me And I Needed To Stay Alive. I Could Tell He Was On The Verge Of Sobbing Just By Listening To His Voice.

Then All Of A Sudden, Every Thing Turned Black Again.

Tony's POV

It's Been 3 Weeks Since............ The Incident.

(Y/N) Has Made Some Progress But Not Much.

At This Point, The Doctors Say The Chance Of Survival Is 50-50.

She Was Shot In The Stomach. It Missed The Liver By Half An Inch. The Doctors Say That She Was Lucky It Didn't Hit Her Liver.

I Rarely Leave Her Room. The Only Time I Go Out Is When The Team Forces Me To Go Back Home And Take A Shower. I Don't Sleep, I Barely Eat Or Drink. I Have No Clue What I'd Do If I Actually Lose Her.

"H-Hey Tony...."

"Go Away Clint"

"Go Home, Tony. You've Been Here Since Last Night."

"No."

"I'll Take Care Of Her."

"I Don't Trust You With Her."

"Why Not?"

"Because She Used To Trust Dan Too, And Looked What Happened..."

"So You Think That I'm Gonna Hurt (Y/N), My Best Friend?"

"Well, Yeah."

"I Would Never Hurt Her."

"Why Not? There's No Reason Not To."

"I WOULDN'T HURT HER. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?"

"Sure Thing, Barton"

"BECAUSE SHE'S MY FUCKING SISTER! "

"Wh-What?"

Clint Is (Y/N)'s Brother?!?

"But You're Last Name Is Barton And Her's Is (Y/L/N)!"

"When I Joined SHIELD, I Changed My Last Name To Protect My Family, To Protect (Y/N)."

"Why Didn't You Tell Us?"

"That's The Whole Point Of Changing My Name! So That I Won't Put (Y/N) In Danger!"

I Heard The Sound Of The Heart Rate Monitor Beeping Faster Than Usual. I Called The Doctor In. Her Heart Was Slowing Down.

I Stared In Shock As The Doctor Rushed To Help (Y/N). Before He Could Do Anything About It, The Heartbreaking Long Beep Was Heard.

I Couldn't Move, I Couldn't Breathe. It Felt Like A Part Of Me Just Disappeared Into The Abyss.

I Couldn't Handle It Anymore. I Turned Around And Walked Towards The Door.

"Tony?" I Heard A Voice Call Out. The Voice I Was Longing To Hear For The Past 3 Weeks.

The Doctors Turned Around As Fast As I Did.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)! I Thought I Lost You!"
I Said As I Rushed Into Her Arms.

"Wait What?  Why'd You Think I Died?"

"Your Heart Stopped, Miss (Y/L/N)."

"Wait Seriously? Damn, I Really Do Love Pranking People. "

"You're Such An Ass, (Y/N)"

"Is That What You Say To You're Girlfriend Who Jumped In Front Of A Bullet And Saved Your Life?"

"If Its The Same Person Who Almost Killed You Then Yeah, I Guess. "

She Punched Me Then Clutched Her Stomach And Winced In Pain.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH? I THOUGHT I'VE BEEN OUT FOR 3 WEEKS!"

"Bullet Wounds Take At least 2 Months To Fully Heal. "

"Are You Fucking Kidding Me?"

"Nope."

"You're Saying I Can't Do Anything Fun For Another 5 Weeks?!?"

"That's A Hard No, Sis"

"You Told Him?!?"

"Yeaaaaaahhhh, About That...."

"You. Better. Fucking. Hide. For. The. Next. 5.Weeks."

"Okayyyy Maybe Tune It Down A Little, Babe. "

She Rolled Her Eyes At Me.

"There's My (Y/N). "

A/N
Hey Y'all! I Can't Believe It I Just Fucking Hit 200 Reads. Although I'm Not Sure If You Guys Are Real Or Just Bots. Comment In The Story So I Don't Continue To Go Insane! Oh, And Btw, You Guys Like The New Story Cover?
I'm Running Out Of Things To Say...

*SHAMELESS PLUGGING*
AYE! AYE, YOU! YES! READER! VOTE ON MY STORY! YOU BETTER FUCKING VOTE OR IMMA KILL TONY OFF AND MAKE YOU FEEL ENDGAME AGAIN!

Your Favourite Wattpadd Author,
Sarah 🖤