Card

^ I Know It's Not Tony Stark But It's Impossible Not To Love This Picture

(Where Y'all At Panic! At The Disco Fans/Sinners?)

Your POV

Your Eyes Fluttered Open When You Felt Immense Pain On The Back Of Your Leg.

"JESUS CHRIST!" You Yelled Out As Something Struck Your Back.

You Tried To Move But All Four Of Your Limbs Were Chained To Poles On The Side Of The Room.

"Finally Awake I See..." You Look Up And See None Other Than Joker.

"So Help Me God, If You Woke Me Up By Whipping Me, I Will Break Out Of These Chains And Strangle You To Death, Joker."

"Well, Won't That Be Fun! But Unfortunately, We Don't Have The Time." He Said While Pulling Up A Chair And Sitting In Front Of You.

"Just Let Me Go, J. As If My Life Isn't Bad Enough."

"Now Why Would I Do That, Kitten." He Said And Stood Up.

"Are You Scared That I'll Tell Batman What You're Doing  And He'll Kick Your Ass?" You Sneered.

"ENOUGH!" He Shouted And Kicked The Chair At You. It Made Contact With Your Face Then Fell To The Ground.

You Groaned.

"Now I'll Teach You What Happens When You Make Me Angry, Kitten." He Said While Taking A Knife Out Of His Pocket.

You Were In For A Long And Painful Time.

----------------

Third Person POV

Bruce Wayne Went Back To The Wayne Mansion After Yet Another Mission.

He Hadn't Talked To His Best Friend, (Y/N) In A While So He Decided To Call Her.

Ring
.
.
.
Ring
.
.
.

He Hung Up. This Wasn't Like Her, She Always Picked Up Even If She Was Busy. Her Phone Was Her First Priority.

"Alfred!" He Shouted Out.

"Yes, Sir." His Long-time Butler And Friend Replied.

"Can You Track (Y/N)'s Phone? She Isn't Picking Up."

There Was A Few Minutes Of Silence.

"Alfred?"

"I Found Her. She Seems To Be In An Alleyway 3 Blocks South Of The Avengers Tower, Formerly Known As Stark Tower."

"Thanks, Al. Can You Get The Plane Ready? I'm Going To Manhattan."

"It'll Be Ready In 10 Minutes, Sir."

"Thank You, Al."

_____________
3 Hour Time Skip Because There's No Actual Distance From Gotham To Manhattan Because Marvel And DC.
——————

Bruce (Wayne) Made His Way To Where (Y/N) Was.

He Went There And Called Her Name, Hoping To Get A Response.

He Didn't.

He Looked Around More And Spotted A Phone On The Ground.

He Picked It Up And Turned It On To See The Lock Screen, Making Sure It Was Hers.

The Phone Lit Up And A Picture Of Her And Tony Stark Showed As The Lock Screen.

He Put It In His Pocket To Return It To Her When He Saw Her.