Relapse & Apologies

3 Month Time Skip Brought To You By A Lazy Author Who Couldn't Think Of Anything To Put Here.

Your POV

You And Steve Dated For Around A Month. Even Though Steve Was An Amazing Boyfriend And What You Had Always Longed For, You Couldn't Help But Feel Like Something Was Missing. Someone Was Missing.
Steve Being The Gentleman That He Is, Understood What You Were Going Through And You Guys Had A Mutual Break Up And Remained As Friends.

At First, You Thought That What You Were Missing Was Eddie. You Told Him About It And He Felt The Same Thing Too.

You Guys Went On A Date And Before Long, You And Eddie Were Dating.

Tony's POV

Once (Y/N) Left Again, I Didn't Go After Her. I Heard Steve's Voice And I Saw Her Talking To Him.

I Felt Jealous. I Always Have Been Of Steve. He Always Seems To Get Along With (Y/N). Always Talking To Her, Making Her Laugh.

Her Laugh. Everytime I Hear It, It's Like Music To My Ears But It Seems Like The Only Sound I Can Get Out Of Her Is Her Yelling My Name. (Not Like That Ya Dirty Bastard)

I Missed (Y/N) So Bad But When I Talk To Her Or At Least Try To, It Always Ends Up In Her Leaving.

Back When I Hadn't Met (Y/N) Yet, I Was Constantly Drinking, Constantly Having Girls Around Me. At The Time, It Was A Great Feeling. But I Always Woke Up The Next Morning With My Head Thumping And Feeling Alone, No Matter Who Was In The Bed With Me. It Sounds Amazing When You're Actually Doing It, But The Aftermath Is Worse Than You Can Imagine. But I Just Couldn't Seem To Stop. It Was Like My Drug.

Then I Met (Y/N). I Started Drinking Less, I Still Partied, But I Turned It Down A Notch, I Completely Got Rid Of The One Night Stands. I Felt The Best I Had Ever Felt In A Really Long Time. I'd Wake Up Every Morning Perfectly Fine And I Felt Less Alone, I Knew I Always Had (Y/N) By My Side. She Was What Got Me Clean. She Helped Me Sober Up From The Drug That Was My Life.

When She Left, It Was My Old Life All Over Again. The Crazy Parties Every Single Night, The Constant Intense Drinking That Had My Head Thumping The Next Day, The Girls In My Bed That Somehow Still Made Me Feel Alone. I Couldn't Live Without (Y/N), I Went Back Crawling On My Knees For My Drug. I Relapsed.

So Like Every Other Night Of My "Normal" Routine, I Was At The Bar, Drinking The Bad Memories Away, Reporters Crowding Around Me, Asking Me Questions As Usual.

"Mr Stark! What Happened To Your Girlfriend, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" A Reporter Asked, Trying To Get A Comment Or A Reaction From Me Since I Haven't Talked To Anyone The Entire Night.

"We Broke Up."

Murmurs Filled The Room. People Trying To Figure Out Why The Picture Perfect Couple Suddenly Broke Up.

"Did You Cheat On Her?" The Same Reporter Asked.

A Fellow Reporter Beside Him Smacked His Head And Said "Of Coarse He Cheated On Her. When Has He Not Cheated On Anyone In A Relationship With Him?"

"For Your Information, No, I Didn't Cheat On Her," I Say Rudely, Trying To Get Him To Stop Talking.

"Well Did She Leave You For Someone Else? Someone Less Famous, Out Of The Spotlight? Someone Who Has A Better Reputation In Relationships?"
The Reporter Asked Again.

"No, She Didn't Leave Me For Someone Else." Atleast I Hoped So...

I Was Deep In Thought When I Heard My Favourite Sound. A Laugh, Her Laugh.

I Look Up And See (Y/N) Walking In The Bar With Eddie. I See Her Confused Face When She Sees A Bunch Of Reporters Crowding Around One Seat In The Bar. She Had A Shocked Expression On Her Face When She Finally Noticed That I Was There.

She Turned Around And Was Starting To Walk Out. I Ran Towards Her And Caught Her Hand. She Pulled Away Immediately.

"P-Please Don't Pull My Hand Like That, Tony."

I Was Kinda Confused For A Second. Why Is She So Afraid Of Me Turning Her Around By Pulling Her Hand?

Oh Shit.

The Night She Left, The Night I Punched Her, I Turned Her Around By Her Hand Then Punched Her. She Probably Has PTSD From That. I Couldn't Believe I Forgot All About That. She Has PTSD From That And From When Dan Shot Her.

Before I Could Say Anything Else, She Walked Out Of The Bar.

I Almost Let Her Walk Out On Me Again. Almost. No, I Wasn't Going To Let Her Go Again.

I Ran Out The Same Way She Did And Caught Up To Her. This Time Running Ahead And Stopping Her Instead Of Turning Her Around.

"What Now, Tony?" She Asked, Obviously Frustrated.

"I-I'm Sorry, (Y/N)."

"For What?"

"Everything. I'm Sorry For Everything I've Ever Done Wrong To You. I've Been Miserable Without You."

"Oh Yeah? The Tabloid Covers Seem To Say Differently. A Different Girl Coming Out Of Your Place Every Night, I'd Say You're Living Your Fantasy."

"(Y/N), They Mean Nothing. I Thought I Could Use Them To Get Over You But Nothing Works. Every Morning I Still Feel Lonely, Still Alone By Myself. Nothing I Do Can Ever Replace What I Felt When I Was With You. You Meant--No, Mean Everything To Me. I Drink Myself Half To Death Everyday Because I'm Trying To Forget You But I Just Can't. I Can't Forget You Because My Heart Won't Let Me. "

Your POV

After He Said That, I Focused On His Face. He Looked Like He Hadn't Slept In Days, Probably Weeks. His Eyes Were Red And Puffy, His Hair Was Messy. Even His Clothes Didn't Look Anything Like What He Normally Wore. He Was Telling The Truth. He Really Did Miss Me.

"Tony, I Miss You Too." I Started But Was Interrupted By Him.

"Then Come With Me. We Can Go Back To Where We Were. Forget About This Whole Thing. Pick Up Where We Left Off." He Said In A Desperate Tone.

"I'm Not Done. I Said I Miss You, But I'm With Eddie Now. It's Not Fair To Him. We Just Got Back Together After Everything And It Wouldn't Be Fair To Him If I Just Got Up And Left With You."

"But You Did The Same Thing With Dan-"

"It Wasn't The Same Situation With Dan. He Cheated On Me And I Broke Up With Him. When We Got Together, I Was Single. Not Dating Anyone. But Now I'm Actually In A Relationship. And For The First Time In A Really Long Time, I Don't Have To Worry About Anything. No Bullets, No Cheating Boyfriends, No Spotlight, No Rumours And No Drama. I'm Sorry, Tony. I Miss You, I Really Do. But Until I'm Single And Ready to Move On, I Can't Go With You. I'm Sorry But I'm Not Type Of Girl Who's Heart You Can Break And Expect To Be Able To Glue It Back Together In The Matter Of Seconds. It Takes Time, Tony. Time To Earn My Trust. Goodbye, Tony. I'll See You When I See You... " And With That, I Pulled Away From His Tight Grasp On My Shoulders And Walked Back To Eddie's Car.

(Will (Y/N) Leave Eddie For Tony? Are Tony And (Y/N) Ever Going to Get Back Together Or Is The Author Going To Have To Change The Title Of The Book To" Eddie Brock x Reader"? Find Out Next Time On: 'Damn That Was A Long Chapter')

A/N

Okay, I Know This Is A Little Later Than I Said I Would Post But It Was A Longer Chapter Than Usual So The Time Taken To Write It Was Longer.

Well, That Certainly Was An Emotional Roller-Coaster. I Bet You Thought He Was Gonna Get Her Back After That Speech Huh? Well, You Thought Wrong! Imma Make Y'all Feel The Pain.

Final And Everybody's Favourite Part Of The A/N, *SHAMELESS PLUGGING* !!!

Hope You Liked The Chapter, If You Did, Make Sure To Read More Chapters, Add This Book To Your Reading List, Share The Book With Friends, Family Or Anyone Else You Know Who's On Wattpad, Comment And Vote!

Your Favourite Wattpad Author,
Sarah 🖤