Complete Me [FINALE]

^ BABY, YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE! (Keep It Going!)

Your POV

You Smiled At The Mirror In Front Of You. Today Was The Day, You Were Getting Married To Anthony Edward Stark, The Love Of Your Life.

The Door Opened And Natasha, Eddie And Bruce (Wayne) Stepped In.

"Hey!" You Said As You Adjusted Your Dress.

"So, Are You Nervous?" Nat Asked.

"No, I'm Totally Calm Because Today Is Only My Weddin- YES I'M FUCKING NERVOUS, NAT!" I Said, Making Eddie And Bruce Chuckle.

"It's Gonna Be Fine, (Y/N)." Bruce Said.

"Yeah! It's Your Wedding Day! Be Happy!" Eddie Said And Patted My Shoulder.

"But What If Tony Changed His Mind And He Doesn't Want To Marry Me Anymore And-" You Started Spiralling Out Of Control.

"(Y/N)!" Bruce Shouted. "You're Blind If You Can't Notice That He Loves You, We Literally See It Everyday Even Though We Would Preferably Not See You Guys Make Out In Front Of Us!" He Continued.

"Y'know, You're Actually Right! Thanks, Bruce, You're The Best!" You Said And Hugged Him.

"I Guess Your Best Friend Eddie Is Just Chopped Liver Then." Eddie Said And Rolled His Eyes.

Meanwhile,

Third Person's POV

"STEVE! STEVE, HELP ME!" Tony Shouted From Inside His Dressing Room.

Steve Came Running Inside.

"WHERE'S THE THREAT- Tony What The Hell Are You Doing?" Steve Said As He Saw Tony In His Underwear.

"I Need To Ask You Something." He Said Seriously.

"And You Need To Ask Me In Only Underwear Because...?" Steve Said And Laughed.

"STEVE!"

"Okay, Okay. What Do You Wanna Ask?" Steve Said As He Sat Down On The Sofa In The Back Of The Room.

" Do You Think (Y/N) Still Wants To Get Married? Because I'm Not Sure-"

" Tony. "

" I Just Really Love Her And - "

" Tony! "

" I Wanna Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her Happily And-"

"TONY FUCKING STARK WOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME?!?" Steve Yelled In Frustration.

"Okay, Geez. No Need To Get Angry, Capsicle." Tony Said And Chuckled.

"(Y/N) Does Loves You. Why Else Would She Say Yes When You Proposed? Aren't You Supposed To Be A Genius Or Something?" Steve Asked.

"First Of All, I Am A Genius. And You're Right, (Y/N) Does Love Me. Now Get Out Steve, I Need To Change Or I'll Be Late." Tony Said As He Pushed Steve Out Of The Room.

1 Hour Time Skip

Your POV

Tony Walked Up To Where The Priest Was, Followed By Rhodey, His Best Man And Steve, Bruce, Eddie And Bucky, His Groomsmen.

The Doors Opened And In Your Wedding Dress With The Veil Covering Your Face And Holding A Bouquet Of Flowers In Your Hands, You Walked Down The Isle Being Guided By Your Father. (Who, After Much Pleading On Tony's Side, Has Given You And Tony His Blessing)

Your Father Led You Towards The Man Who Has Brought So Much Happiness To Your Life Since The Day You Met Him, And You've Never Felt Happier.

Once You Reached The Alter, You Handed The Bouquet Off To Nat, Your Maid Of Honor, As Your Father Put Your Hands In Tony's. The Two Of You Held Hands While The Priest Did His Thing.