Don't Leave

Here's A Pic Of Tony Stark And Doctor Strange To Make Your Day Better :)

Okay. Don't Be Mad, But I Kinda Clickbaited You Guys Into This. It Isn't Actually An Angst Chapter Like You Probably Thought. But DON'T LEAVE! I DIDNT WANT TO CLICKBAIT YOU GUYS BUT I HAVE A REASON!

I Have An Announcement To Make And I Know You Guys Won't Notice It If I Put It On My Profile And Won't Read The Chapter If I Make The Title 'A/N'. I Mean, I Probably Wouldn't Either But Cmon Guys, There's Some Important Shit There So Go Read It If You Haven't!

So, The Reason I Made This 'Chapter' :

Thank You Guys SO MUCH For Giving Me A Thousand Reads! It Feels Noice! But, I Need One More Thing From You Guys. We Are SO CLOSE! SO FUCKING CLOSE To 100 Votes! Like Damn Cmon Guys! We're At 96 Votes! We Only Need 4 More! I PROMISE I WILL PUBLISH A NEW CHAPTER IF YOU GUYS HELP ME MAKE IT TO 100 VOTES!

Go Vote For Previous Chapters, Or Hell Even This One, To Help Me Get To 100 Votes. It Will Mean The Absolute World To Me.

Uh, That's Pretty Much All I Got To Say For This Chapter, So Don't Hate Me And Go Vote! (Please?)

Just To Make Sure You Vote, Here's A Teaser From The Next Chapter:

°"ANTHONY EDWARD STARK I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GET OUT HERE IN 5 SECONDS I WILL TAKE A RAZOR BLADE AND CUT YOUR D-"

°"Have I Told You How Beautiful You Look Tonight?"

°"That's What You Get For Flirting With Him."

Did Those Teasers Make You Vote? I Certainly Hope So!

(Ifyouvoteiwillfollowyoujkmaybenotwhydontyoutryandfindout?)

Your Favourite Clickbaiting Wattpad Author,
Sarah 🖤