𝟐

nam hyejin's pov
남혜진

I woke up because of that annoying voice again. Ugh! When will he stop waking me up from a good dream? Is he kidding me???

"Yah! I swear to the gods if you don't stop I'll kill you." I threatened him. He looked down and frowned, I don't know if he's just goofing around or is he really frowning.

"Omg stop frowning! What's wrong with you!" I yelled. I shoo-ed him to get out of my room which is he did, fortunately, but he shut the door too loud!

I get up to get ready for school. Why do we have to go to school when all it do is torture teens? Eh, luckily my inspiration/crush is thereーwait, BTS is my main inspiration.

While taking a hot shower, I played some BTS songs and danced and singed to it, makes a good stress reliever.

After showering for half an hour, yes, I shower for half an hour - even an hour, it's relaxing don't come for me, I felt super relaxed and hopefully my brother doesn't annoy me at this beautiful day.

I get out of the shower and wore my towel for the mean time. I went to my vanity and blow-dry my hair as I brush it. I stopped when my hair is half-dry.

I moved on to natural makeup, then uniform, then get my bag ready.

I went downstairs where my adoptive parents, are eating breakfast with Joohyuk. I went up to them and kissed their cheeks, except my idiotic twin.

I sat next to Joohyuk and went all-in and ate. As I was eating, I was on my phone, scrolling through Twitter looking at KPop stuff especially good BTS memes.

I didn't notice but while eating, a deafening silence is heard. Heol, I could even hear Joohyuk chewing. I just rolled my eyes and brush it off, I need a day with full of positivity, just let me experience that just once.

I finished eating and stood up to place my plate in the dishwasher. I was on my phone the whole time that I didn't notice that I left Joohyuk, but I don't care.

I was greeted by students, seniors and juniors, as I walked in the campus. What the heck? They aren't like that, and the last time I checked, I was being bullied by the whole campus.

As I walked in, I saw the campus coupleーwell technically they aren't really a couple but they like each other but it's complicated so they're starting as friends? I don't know, nan molla, I just assumed they are couple with her clinging onto him. And oh, he's my crush while she is my main bully.

Yuna's eyes looked at where I am and met my eyes. She widened her eyes looking shocked and smiled widely. Oh, is she gonna bully me again?

She let go of Haruto's hand, he looked at her with a confused look as she went towards me.

"Eonni!" She squealed and hugged me tightly.

What. The. Fudge.

"Eonni, I missed you! It's been 2 days since I saw you. By the way, I arranged a date for you and Haru!" She looked excited with all the squealing and jumping.

"D-Date? Aren't you two dating?" I asked. She laughed loudly which caught everyone's attention even Haruto, omg he's looking at me!

"He's my adoptive brother! Omo, he's your and Joohyuk-oppa's playmate when you are kids in the adoption center remember?" She explained.

Why did my life turned upside down?

You dummy Nami.
It's because its time for you to meet your pair.